Respecting boundaries

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

StormyDixon (SO)
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: Respecting boundaries

Post by StormyDixon (SO) »

A slutty skirt barely covers ones butt

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it is much appreciated
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Paulette wrote: One way to develop a more mature image and dress is though interacting with groups of CDs who gather to dress en femme. Some even meet at accepting restaurants or at events where they would be accepted. The largest such group in the US is the Tri-Ess - The Society for the Second Self.
We attend a group affiliated with Tri-Ess for monthly meetings and events, him more than I. Attending that or another similar group would provide support for Stormy and peer pressure to dress appropriately for her CD.

A woman can look alluring in any length dress or skirt. Slutty leaves little to the imagination, it is advertising of availability.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
StormyDixon (SO)
Miss Silver Goddess

I suggested this to him, let's see how it goes, not really sure how well received it was

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

If you have Netflix, get or download a copy of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane."

On the other hand, if your spouse knows what she looks like and doesn't care and wants to appear that way in public, then expect her to get hurt, jailed, or killed.

Sorry, but that's what usually happens to those who don't live in a very accepting town.

And even then, what's the common fate of women who dress like that and flaunt it?
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
StormyDixon (SO)
Miss Silver Goddess

We talked, and I think we are in a good place. I think he gets it, respecting my comfort level and boundaries equals a much more pleasant experience for both of us. We picked out shoes and a few skirts, without going overboard and without push back on what I suggested.

Fingers crossed he can keep this pace.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Sounds good.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.