The mental image in my head

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: The mental image in my head

Post by April Rose »

The consensus seems to be that he needs counseling, and I agree with it. He is being selfish and inconsiderate. It seems to me that you have done your part and that there has to be give and take. Anything less is childish, particularly the part about not allowing you to talk with his mother, if you both know. That is controlling behavior and you shouldn't have to put up with it.

My wife has known about my feminine side since before we were married. Her limits and preferences have changed from time to time, and I honor them. That is why we are still married.

I might further suggest that if he won't get counseling you should seek it for yourself. It is unfair that you are isolated in this way.

Either that or just call up his mother. :twisted:
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: The mental image in my head

Post by KimberlyS »

Stormy I am sorry for your situation. Any relationship is a compromise and takes lots of work. But either person in the relationship should not be stepping on the other one beyond their limits and needs. Has your hubby ever gotten any counsoling either for him personally for both of you as a couple? It sounds like your hubby is struggling and taking it out on your.

I wish you the best of luck and you are in my prayers.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.