Where is my place

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Where is my place

Post by Heather W »

Belonging is a feeling I never felt until I opened up here Amanda, IMO the first step to belonging is acceptance of oneself which I surmise you are well on your way to from your posts. Give us a chance and I think you will find the friends and acceptance you seek here. We are open to be here for you and everyone else to share in the highs as well as commiserate in the lows. As a friend of mine who is also a member here once told me "Been there, done that and got the t-shirt." I know that is an old saying but in many ways this forum is like that. The advice, support, and love I have found here has helped me see my path in my life. Give it time and a chance and hopefully you will find the same.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Where is my place

Post by AmandaD »

Thank you Heather! I'm working on paitence... all my life I've been struggling with this part of me and when I'm ready to accept it I just think I want it too fast. I need to slow down and just be.