Able to be me

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Able to be me

Post by CharLee »

Today both me and my wife are off from work but today I am en femme while she is here without her blowing a gasket. Today will be a pleasant day with no worries of her getting upset because I am dressed.

I asked her last night if she would be ok with it if I was dressed for the whole day today and she said that she wouldn't mind. So I get to be my true self today without walking on "egg shells".

For me this is a wonderful feeling, I can be at ease the whole day and enjoy being the woman I truly feel I should have been all along. It is going to be a fun experience doing things today as a woman especially dragging out the Christmas tree and setting it up and decorating it.

I just hope that in the future I get this chance more often with her approval when she is home.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Sounds like a nice Holiday present from your wife. =D>
DonnaT
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Hi CharLee,

I too, hope that this continues. I hope you will tell us how the day went.

Any comments from your wife, positive, negative or did she just ignore the "other woman" in the house?

Inquiring minds want to know 8-[

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Able to be me

Post by Kittie »

[quote="CharLee"]Today both me and my wife are off from work but today I am en femme while she is here without her blowing a gasket. Today will be a pleasant day with no worries of her getting upset because I am dressed.

An interesting comment. I am gradually getting round to try & dress all day in a feminine attire. I have done in a modified way when my wife is away and even gone out in it (very discreeetly). I wear most evenings but have started gradually wearing a bit earlier. I wear femme undies/lingerie all the time & always a nightie
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Able to be me

Post by Wendae »

I've finialy gotten grudging permission to dress while my wife is home. The atmosphere isn't exactly relaxing but, I do get that time to be Wendae. I try not to push my luck and only get dressed once or twice a week. 8-[
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life