Sexual Preferrence

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Leelo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Sexual Preferrence

Post by Leelo »

Hi all

The big question?

I am struggling with my sexuality at age forty seven.
having recently become seperated I am becoming more and more Feminine.
i find myself crossdressing all the time and have recently shaved my body for that overall girl feeling.
Now i realize I will never be a real woman, but the more I experiment with my feminine side the more I have a desire to have sex with males.

Now I have always been hetrosexual and have never really been turned
on by big hairy men,but when I am dressed and looking quite passable(at least ive been told) I have this overwhelming urge to have sex with a sexy guy.

Does this make me Gay, Bi-sexual or sraight with a twist?

I realize this a complicated question, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

Leelo. :?
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Danger! Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

Well, maybe not! 8-[

A lot of us don't like labels or to be labeled, but that aside, let's carry your 'fantasy" to its fruition. First, you pass, or so you think, you are at a bar and some "stud' starts hitting on you. Well, it is not very likely that it will be a gay as they have this innate ability to read us as well or better than a teenage female. So if it is a heterosexual male and he thinks that he is working on getting this good looking girl between the sheets, at what point do you tell him that Leelo may not be exactly what he is expecting. We would prefer that Leelo not be one of the statistics that we honor once a year in November.

One other sceneiro is you have a good (male) friend that you end up confiding in, that you have an alter-ego = Leelo and he, being a good friend accepts you, asks questions, you both feel comfortable with each other and you consummate the relationship, what has happened? :-k

Again, it is a matter of labels, but if it does not bother you or your friend, who should care?

All I can say, if you decide to carry out this fantasy and it starts working, make sure you know when to "tell all," before it could possibly get out of hand and pardon the expression, "you get your backside in a sling!"

Its a neat fantasy, one that a lot of us have but to act on it??? Just keep your wits about you because there are those who have gone before you that didn't and they make up the ever expanding list of our martyrs.

Be careful out there, ladies.

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Leelo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Leelo »

Well I think you may have missed my meaning I realize things could get tricky.
Question is am I gay Bi or other?

Leelo.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Leelo -

We are not professional counselors, and we're not here to label anyone.

So, the onus falls on you: what do you think you are? Is it that important that you have a label?

You are a sexual being . . . beyond that?!? ***huh***

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Leelo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Leelo »

Thats kinda of what I thought.
I dont want to put any one on the spot, but are there any others who feel the same way as me are am I prying to much?

Leelo.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Leelo,

I will never try to put a lable on you or dig into your life style, but I will call you my sister. (--)
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Let's make a new label.

Independent - not being bothered with the binary.

But if you prefer labels already established, Bi would be a likely possibility. However, you may find yourself, after experimentation, leaning more one way than the other.

Problems arise in the current labels because they are based on the binary, male/female.

Leaving trans out of the equation.

So, if you consider yourself to be female and are attracted to men, then you are straight. ETC. ETC.

Not all trans folk limit themselves to the binary, and being dual gendered, there are no sexual orientation labels that really fit.

Since there are none that fit, you are free to go with your feeling, i.e, independent.
DonnaT
Billie Earls
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Billie Earls »

I also have felt this way when dressed. I do not accept the labels others have for how I feel. If you want to try something with some one try it. It doesn't make you anything but yourself.
Julie E.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Gay or not

Post by Julie E. »

I don't want to give any advice, since it is personnal, but I can share a little part of my life taht may help you.

I've been with a woman making a 'Normal' life until I was 25 years old. Until there, I tought everything was normal, but there was a little part of me unsatisfied. so I decided to do the big step: I found myself gay. I lived 10 other years as a gay man.

in the last 2 or 3 years of my gay life, I haven't been active anymore, as I founf gay life is still not what i'm looking for. I discovered that what I like is crossdressing. I still like having sex with men or women, but the more times goes by, the more I find that labels don't fit me.

Now, i'm 37 years old, and I know what I am, I am myself, that's now the only label I will take.

Hope this helped a little.
Leelo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Thanks

Post by Leelo »

I really appreciate everybodys thoughtfulness and concern.
This seems to be one of these things that I will need to try to see if I like .
Well hopefully I wont run in fear the first time .
Anyway Gay, Bi, or otherwise I still like myself as I am and I do plan on exploring my sexuality further.
Thanks to everyone.
This forum is the greatest gift any Tranny could hope for.

Keep on looking lovely Ladies.

Leelo. :)
Kimberly Kael
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Thanks

Post by Kimberly Kael »

Leelo wrote:I really appreciate everybodys thoughtfulness and concern.
This seems to be one of these things that I will need to try to see if I like.
You can't go too far wrong if you focus on your own feelings and desires, presuming you're doing so in a responsible manner to protect yourself and others. The labels come with a lot of baggage and are only useful for defining the community you belong to after you've gotten a handle on who you are in the first place.
~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard
DanteCarrie (FTM)
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by DanteCarrie (FTM) »

I've always found sexuality pretty easy. Who are you attracted to? You be attracted to one more than the other but bisexual is a wide spectrum it mererly means not juts one gender attraction. You could like gender way more than fall for one of the other gender.

however fantasy does not mean reality. there are things we would do in fantasy we wouldn't really do.

but the question remains over your life have you had multiple sexual desire for men women or both and inbetween?
Leelo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Leelo »

Ok so Im back again.
Anyway back to my story.
I think that my only concluson is to try it to see if you like it .
I have met a lot of gay and transgender people in the last few weeks and im starting to realize that without hormones I will never really feel fully Fem.
So whats a girl to do well I already sing in a rock 'n' roll band.
So I will just have to except the fact that there is to much testosterone in this body, and if I am truly ever going to be a woman then I will have to change a lot of what is me,and I kinda like being a singer.
So I will go on record as saying that i now except the fact that I am only really a crossdresser and if a man happens to come my way and we connect then yes I am Bi-sexual as well.
But if that never happens, then i truly think I will have missed out on something special.

Onward and upward keep the faith ladies.

thanks for listening to my ramble.

Leelo.
Letitia_Jolie_GG
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Letitia_Jolie_GG »

I guess it's only up too you to identify yourself- yyou shouldn't have other people labeling you.
So...well... bisexual? Kinsey 2? Transgendered? Genderqueer? Two-spirit/ Only you can know :)
Gender is not something that one is, it is something one does, an act… a "doing" rather than a "being". (Judith Butler)
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Hi Leelo,

I hope some of our sisters here will reply to your query about hormones. I have never taken them but some of our sisters here have and do take them. I don't know that they will make you feel or think more like a female. I may be wrong but hormones will change your physical appearance that in itself can change how you feel about yourself. Also what I have heard is that when you first start taking them, even in small amounts it starts "a war" in your body so you and your provider have to closely monitor how you are reacting to them.

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!