How I feel wearing female dress

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Kary
Miss Silver Goddess

How I feel wearing female dress

Post by Kary »

I feel like women whenever i wear skirt and blouse. That is what I am.
I always want to live as a women. So when ever i am alone i try different outfits and want to look like a confident looking women.
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Hi Kary, welcome! I too feel more like a woman when I am in my nylons and either a dress or skirt. It is more complete feeling when I have my bra on with my forms in. I too have an underlying feeling I should/would rather be a women. There are many reasons I can not be there right now. I try to wear feminine things when ever I can. Women's clothing is more natural for me to be in and it also is exciting to have on. I think what I would like most right now is to have real breasts as I think that would help me feel more natural as a female. I do not know anyone that is aware of this facet of my life right now except for my sisters here at this forum.

Again welcome, it is nice to have a new girlfriend!

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Kary
Miss Silver Goddess

Hi

Post by Kary »

Dear Erica,

Thanks for reply.

Even I want to have breast so to feel more feminine. I am thankful to god for providing me natural grown breast. I want to grow them bigger to feel like awomen. I always wear silkish panty and skin color panty hose.
Again thankful to you for your reply.

Lots of love,

Kary
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Hi Kary,

I wish I had been blessed with natural breasts. I am feeling now if I had my own I would feel better and be able to dress more often as I should. I love silky undergarments, I wear nylons and panties whenever I can. I also wear cami's a lot of the time too. It helps me feel feminine.

I would love to talk with you more,

Hugs,

Erica
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Just a different view point,

I don't want to be a women but I do feel and act like a women when dressed. Everyone knows Carol can dress everyday and to me it's just as natrual as taking a walk and I am very comfortable with myself. (--)
Angela
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angela »

I've always regarded myself as female and I don't like wearing male clothing.
I'm a woman and I want to look like one. I love dresses and skirts, doing my make-up and nails, having my hair done, being treated as a girl by my family and friends. I cant wait to retire when I'll be able to live full time as the woman I've always been.
Love

Angela
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Angela,

From your avatar you look like a woman! I can not tell you are a cross dresser. Do you wear a wig or is that your natural hair? It looks like your natural hair,because of the way it is styled. Do you have any pointers for us beginners at looking feminine?

hugs,

Erica
NieA
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by NieA »

kary, thats nice that this, I believe, is making you happy. Just keep it up I guess and hope all goes well for you
Anne
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Anne »

Ruby - I can relate. I don't know why but I have slept rarely with forms on and the fact that I wake up and look at my chest, it felt right at the time - whether this was due to a dream or not I am unsure. The next night I didn't wear them and on waking, I felt a sense of loss.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

When I wear femme I feel I am really what I am but not in reallity. I think asa girl then
KenetaO
Miss Crystal Goddess

I feel fantastic when dressed fem

Post by KenetaO »

As my CD life has evolved over time, I still remember the absolute rush I felt when I tried on my aunty's panties, bra, slip garter belt, nylons, dress and shoes nearly 50 years ago. That feeling has never gone far away, I can feel it as I pull on hose of any kind! As my toes slip into the luxury of a pair of knee highs, thigh highs or pantyhose, my anticipation builds as I complete my outfit!

I feel complete as my confidence builds, when I slip on my heels and slide my skirt over my nylon clad legs. Pure exhileration is the only way I can describe the way I feel at that moment. I never want it to end.

Sweetness and Love,
KenetaO
"People will forget what you say and do, but
they will NEVER forget how you made them FEEL!"

Hugs,
KenetaO
Andrea Elise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Andrea Elise »

I don't know that I feel like a woman when I am dressed as one. I do feel much more comfortable.

I have a lot of feminine mannerisims that I have to control on a constant basis.

I would love to have breasts and a fuller figure. My SO says I have beautiful legs and that makes me happy. As for the rest of my body, it is very disappointing. No bottom, not much of a waist and too much upper body mass.

Dressing is the closest I will ever get to my desires. Born into the wrong shell. Dressed as a woman, I feel wonderful, natural and "right". Perhaps the next time around. Perhaps my soul will be more particular about what to drive.

:?

Hugs,

Andrea
And it feels like me...On a good day
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

I don't feel like a woman but I do feel like me. Whatever that means.

Zari
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

Kittie wrote:When I wear femme I feel I am really what I am but not in reallity. I think as a girl then
TinaJo

Re: How I feel wearing female dress

Post by TinaJo »

I always feel more relaxed and happy when dressed en femme. I am trying to wear at least some article of female clothing whenever I go out somewhere.