How I feel wearing female dress

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: How I feel wearing female dress

Post by Requal Jo »

When dressed as Requal, I am Requal. My actions, mood, thinking and personality are all feminine. I am relaxed, confident and comfortable. I really enjoy the time. However I am not at all ready to be female in any way or form.

Nevertheless I fully respect the feelings of all and wish you all every success.
Requal
Vera
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Vera »

When dressed I feel I am Vera, that is I am a woman. I dress fully panties, always a dress or skirt, bra, stockings, and heels. I feels and act like a lady and like to be treated as one. Yes when I am dressed I enjoy my time.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

\:D/ good for you Vera, that's the way it should be @@9@@
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I enjoy wearing female clothing. When I am dressed I try to be the character that I am supposed to be.

I am a 71 year old with a bald head and some frizzled gray hair along the sides. When I dress as a woman and put on the wigs and makeup ( I do have a young, non wrinkled face) I look at least 15 years younger. I also look pretty as well!

I do still need practice on feminine traits to portray myself believably as a woman.

However, in feminine attire no one would recognize me!

I also have a voice that has been mistaken for a woman's voice on the telephone and when a person is not looking at me. So that is a good start to perfecting me as a real woman.

When the clothing is off I am back to me.

Like being a man but enjoy at times dressing as a woman in female attire and trying to act and look like a real woman

But I do have to say I really enjoy dressing as a woman.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

I don't distinguish my dressed from my drab self.

I am me. Add an 'a' to my first or middle name and I'll respond, but it's still just me.

When I was much younger and deeply into Jungian therapy, I was encouraged to envision and converse with various aspects of myself (shadow, id, animal, seer, shaman, guide, etc.), including my female self. These were elements of who I was, but some were not integrated and occupied a very constricted world.

Paula (the name was taken here or I would have used it) was a 9yo seductress who I envisioned not as my female self, but as my female self who was still a child, but who I might have been if I'd been a girl. She was not very articulate - she'd stopped growing up when I was discovered and punished for dressing - but what she wanted of me was to be accepted and loved, and not be denied. I knew I needed to do this, to accept that I was a cross dresser, not a crazy person with an uncontrollable fetish and obsession, and that it was okay. What this meant was that I needed to find a safe way to dress and allow that part of myself to be expressed, and to welcome that expression, and integrate it into the rest of my life. So I did, but it was a difficult journey: accepting myself and my behavior, coming out to each of my three wives whether they accepted it or not, and eventually coming out to my son and my friends.

That was the bargain I made, and kept. I don't regret it. Remember that this was an aspect of myself, not a separate person in any way. I integrated this aspect into my life and allowed her to grow up as part of a larger me. I think I'm a better, more complete person because of that.

So I'm not playing a role or adopting a character when I dress. That's me. And that's the same me as is sitting in this green leather lounger, wearing slacks and a Hawaiian sports shirt, typing away on my laptop right now. One can argue about personae and the face we present in different circumstances to different people, and that does apply here. But. . . It's still all just me, folks. A single person, a single perspective, a single history.

I think it can be mentally and emotionally destabilizing to constantly refer to oneself in the third person, or think of a part of oneself as being separate from other parts of oneself, or to grant one's feminine self a separate life and mindset . . . or at least it would be for me. But I don't think less of anyone else for doing so. We each have to find our own way, but we can all learn from each other and use that knowledge to help choose our own course.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Sarah Ann
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Ann »

How do I feel? Normal. It's when I'm in drab that I'm acting.
I'm a girl with minor additions ^^_||
Sandy
Permanently Banned

Post by Sandy »

For me the time I feel like I am a real woman is when I am dressing up at home and I slip on a pair of panties or a slip or a nightie and feel the fabric against my skin, I just feel like I am complete when I am doing that. The inner female is happy for that moment until I have to dress back into my boring male clothes and then she is screaming for it to stop.