Feeling when crossdress

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Tiana
Miss Silver Goddess

Feeling when crossdress

Post by Tiana »

Im just too happy everytimes i get into girl cloth. I dont know why, but when i get into it, i feel so happy that i can just lay down on the bed and don't do anything for hours. Can you tell me what do you ladies do when you dress? For me, I can't do anything since i live with my parent :P. But what about you? You are all grow up, is it fun? Im so excite about this :D
Tiana
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

I hate to tell you this, Tiana, but I cook and do dishes and clean the house, just like any boring old grown up anywhere in the world.

It is more fun in a dress, though. Regardless of what anybody says.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

I do all my housework enfemme, it so much easier ! then again I'm always enfemme. 8)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Tiana,
I go about my everyday business inside and out, now remember I am retired so I can do as I please.
Now when I was your age I had the house to myself all day Saturday =D>
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

It is exciting isn't it, and it never gets boring, these days I am limited, but I like to go out and do a bit of shopping, maybe stop for lunch, but when I was a lot younger (about 12) I would get up early for my paper round, put on my tights and skirt under my boy trousers, pick up the papers, then hide somewhere, slip off my trousers and walk my whole round in a skirt and tights (pantyhose) how I never got caught or in some sort of trouble I never understood, I just think nobody paid me any attention, I was just part of the scenery whatever I was wearing.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

Tiana I relate to the feeling so good that I'd just sit there, or lie on the bed. And of course many of us at one time enjoyed the prescence of an imaginary lover a lot dressed. (The dynamics of that by the way are quite complex but according to various literature the fantasies often follow a similar thread, with us being the woman and the imaginary figure being us in male mode.)

Now I work (I work out of my home), do yard work, clean the house, practice the trombone, and my favorite, which is go for walks in the woods. 2nd favorite is probably weeding the garden.

Kimberly is right about how everything is different when dressed. Watering the houseplants for example somehow feels more maternal. Of course this is all taking place in my own mind, and if I told my wife wearing a dress made me feel maternal she'd say I had no idea what I was talking about. In my case she'd be right.
Last edited by Absaroka on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Tiana
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Tiana »

... yeah... even i do it... sometimes i masturbate to when i crossdress...
Tiana
Kimberly Kael
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kimberly Kael »

I find that absolutely every experience in life has new flavor when dressed, even the relatively mundane day-to-day activities of life. It's fun to reflect on how you bring that feminine expression to different aspects of your life, so focus on the things you can do. How would you approach your studies and homework as a girl? Would you decorate and organize your room differently? How about styling your hair?

It may seem hard to believe at first but there's so much cultural significance tied up in gender that virtually everything you do can have subtle meaning. I love realizing that a trip to the bathroom means an opportunity to touch up my lip gloss, that men hold doors for me when walking into buildings and rake my sand traps when playing golf, even that the woman serving me lunch in a restaurant feels comfortable talking about her life with me in a way that would never happen when I was living life drab.

Not that there aren't wonderful, affirming experiences for men, too, I'm sure. They just didn't resonate with me the same way at all.
~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard
Joan
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Joan »

As well as lounging around watching television I do housework which includes cleaning, putting away the dishes, or doing the ironing. There is smoething special about ironing en-femme.

I also love to sunbathe, drive the car, walk in remote places and do some gardening.

Joan
Nylon slips and panties, always with lace
Andrea Elise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Andrea Elise »

I am a lot more active when dressed comfortably. I get a lot more done and I am interested in doing much more than when I am mundanely drab.

I feel very together, organized and efficient, as opposed to apathetic when in drab. Also, I feel much better about myself.

For me, it is much more than fun, it is electrifying!

Andrea
And it feels like me...On a good day
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

April Rose wrote:I hate to tell you this, Tiana, but I cook and do dishes and clean the house, just like any boring old grown up anywhere in the world.

It is more fun in a dress, though. Regardless of what anybody says.
YES it is what we are (girls by any other name)
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

How do I feel dressed as a woman? I feel like me. I'm more comfortable, I enjoy the options of what to wear. Of my GG friends, I'm the girlie girl. Do i do anything different in life when I'm dressed? Nope. still have all the things I have to do; I just do them as I am more comfortable.
{squeezes}
Davita