SO refusal to accept

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

Anthony Simon,
I guess my posts here and in chat are my way of venting. I just feel bad about unloading my issues on other members but everyone here has been great. I don't think I could cope without everyone's help.
Carly
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Carly, I think that is the point, that's exactly what we are here for, don't hesitate to unload on us, that way we don't feel guilty when we need support and can be confident of an understanding, caring, and helpful response.
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Carly, we are your sisters and here to help when we can.

Leeza
Leeza
Joan
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Joan »

A problem shared is a problem halved.

Joan
Nylon slips and panties, always with lace
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

thanks for the support.
Carly
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Carly I have been trying to think how to word this. My ex wanted to keep my cding in the closet and would let it out some in the house when the kid were not around. Or when she felt the need for something kinky for herself I was allowed to dress at times for the night till she was done with the her need. I must say that my ex did try in different ways, we went to two SPICE meetings together, we went out with me enfemme on several occasions all of which seemed to go very well. But after wards i got comments like "she got nothing out of it" and she would not talk about it any more or what could have made it easier for her. She always had to deal with the CDing and also many other issues within our relationship bye her self. She had to have her independence. Well she now has what she wanted throughout our whole marriage, her independence.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Millie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: SO refusal to accept

Post by Millie »

After reading this thread and many others in different posts, I have to be very lucky to have a wife that enjoys me being Millie. She has often hinted to me to get dressed up when I am not in the Millie mood. I usually satisfy her needs and get dressed for her. I am bi-sexual and the way my wife is about me, I am starting to think she is also, but we don't admit our total sexuality to each other. Maybe in time that will be the next step. Good luck to all the ladies here.
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

Millie,
You're lucky. I am forced to restrain or or relationship would explode. I wish (she does too) that I would have know the implications of my desires 35 years ago. I would have disclosed it then and not been told "I wish I had never married you" a year ago.
Carly
Stephenie G
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Stephenie G »

My heart feels for your Carly as I know how you feel My wife has the same no crossdressing period . As
you said it would have been easier if my desires had been stonger earlier or stayed buried never to have
sufaced but seeing it has i still have all the great memories of the people I met and the wonder chats and
help from all the wonderful people here . I know it sucks and hurts not to be who we are but atleast we have
some friends here who understand . Stephenie g
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

Thanks Stephenie. It does help.
Carly
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Hi Carly, thanks for all your posts on this subject.

I am in the position where (I think) my wife knows nothing about my alter ego, and from comments she has made about other people in my situation, don't think she would be receptive to my coming out to her AT ALL!

So I have to keep it (well hidden) in the closet.

Maybe I should have told her before we were married 30-odd years ago!

Hugs

Anna x
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Millie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Millie »

Hi Girls
I have the opposite in my house. My wife wants me to be Millie most of the time. I just can't do that for her. To much of a good thing is not any good. There are times when I don't feel like being Millie, I'm like that right now. I'm sure many of you go through times when you don't want to dressed up.
Right now for the past month or so, I just don't want to dress up. The wife doesn't understand that. I think she thinks, that I want to be a woman, but I don't. I like being a man who likes to dress up and feel pretty and sexy at times. I have assured her that Millie hasn't left the house and I will be Millie again. I don't like being pressured into something, that takes all the fun away. Love Millie <>
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Hi Millie.

For us girls who are still in the closet, I suppose part of the thrill, is the fear of being caught "at it".

Do you think in your case, since you can't be caught, some of the thrill has gone?

Anna x
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Millie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Millie »

Hi Anna
I guess yes some of the thrill is gone now that my wife knows, but she is the only one that does know. I've been out clubbing as Millie on the other side of the city where no one knows me and I felt very comfortable being out. I can't let anyone else know what's going on in my circle. It will devastate my friendships and my business. I'm happy just doing what I'm doing.
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Hi Millie. Yes I understand perfectly.
Thanks hun.

Anna x
Anna x