the real reason many of don't tell our wives

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Alora (SO)
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: the real reason many of don't tell our wives

Post by Alora (SO) »

Your right it takes much love and patience from both sides
Alora (SO)
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

You may find some useful thoughts in http://www.juliaserano.com/blog.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in her "In Defense of Partners" blog post.

My favorite philosopher, Paul Goodman, said that "shame is the only emotion that teaches." Unfortunately, what it sometimes teaches to do is to hide. Don't be ashamed of yourself. Just don't! You were good enough to drag out of bed this morning so you're good enough to be here now, as who you are. Doesn't mean you have to wear a sign or announce to everyone that you're transgender, but you should at least not be so ashamed that you don't tell the person you love.

(Sorry for pushing, but this one's important to me.)
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Moira
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Moira »

I think the real reason we do not tell our wives is because we are insecure in both ourselves and our relationships. I have been married for 30 years and dressing for longer than that. I finally told my wife 10 years ago and while she says she does not understand the why's, etc., there has to be room in a relationship for some things and so she has accepts my desire to dress en femme. Having said that, she is only comfortable in me underdressing, which I do 24 x 7 with her knowledge. She will even buy me panties as a present sometimes.

It has been such a relief and has strengthened our relationship since I certainly try to let her know that I appreciate her support.
KymmieL
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by KymmieL »

Well for me I didn't embrace the idea of CDing, Before I was married. I married when I was in the military and while I wore male thongs, g strings etc. I still played in my S/Os lingerie. It started getting more and more. Now 31 years of marriage later. I wear mostly female cloths even in drab, panties exclusively. I wear lingerie to bed every night.
My wife asked me if I wanted to be a woman not because of my wardrobe, but after commenting on a TV show. That showed a you TG who was accused of beating up her father. You may know which show I am talking about. I stuck up for the TG, then I got asked the question.

Kymmie