Processing the loss

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Ginny Jones
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Processing the loss

Post by Ginny Jones »

I've just re-read this post which I started in April last year (shortly after joining) and have found myself sitting here blubbing. The quality of the advice you afforded me has been so useful and I just wanted to honour that! =D>

Since that time things have changed so drastically for me! I have a wide network of friends both online and off, I attend a couple of support groups, I go dancing, go to restaurants, and am pretty much dressed whenever I am not at work! On Sunday I went shopping in Exeter with several other girls - for 6 hours! Boy can I shop! *-* I've even started having electrolysis! 8-[ Boy is this a ride!

Anyhoo - thanks to all of you wonderful people who have supported me in this time - it has meant so much!

Hugs n Kisses

Ginny xxx
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Processing the loss

Post by Wesley »

Ginny,

It has been 4 years since your original posting. Did you go through with the laser hair removal? How did it turn out? Were you happy with it?

Interesting to note, at its essence, hair removal is just a personal grooming choice. I have given laser hair removal from my chest, back and legs consideration. Given that I have had all those area's waxed before with no issues, it would seem a positive choice..

So, how did it turn out?