Two halves of a whole

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Ms_Daisy

Two halves of a whole

Post by Ms_Daisy »

Ok I have a bit of a problem, first I'm a fighter. Love it! I don't feel alive until I stand against an opponent, even if I'm losing. Secondly I'm a sissy, not exactly a cross dresser as I don't like to dress like a woman, and I don't want breasts of my very own....I have them....but that's thanks to McDonald's lol more or less.

Here's a fantasy of mine, I go to the comic book store wearing the frilliest pink dress you can imagine, buy my comics, hang out and laugh with friends, go next door to my gym and change of course, have a great nit of sparring with my friends and then shower and redress and go home to my king size bed and cuddle with my fiancée. (My fiancée knows of my desires)

So I guess the question is, is that even possible! Being like ultra girly for however long I want then flipping a switch and bam be a kick butt fighter then flip the switch again whenever I want without losing a step in either direction?!

I honestly don't know if this even makes sense but it saddens me to think I could lose either half of myself.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Two halves of a whole

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Ms Daisy.

In general terms I think it's perfectly possible for someone to act like and look like a woman for part of their life and act and look like a man for the rest of it. I'm not sure how easy the quick change aspect of it is. My impression is that takes a while for the woman vibe to "wear off" when I get out of the clothes.

I've never been out and one of my worries is staying in the "woman persona" because I tend to involuntarily switch from one to the other while dressed up. That happens quickly, but is uncontrolled.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Anthony Simon wrote: In general terms I think it's perfectly possible for someone to act like and look like a woman for part of their life and act and look like a man for the rest of it. I'm not sure how easy the quick change aspect of it is. My impression is that takes a while for the woman vibe to "wear off" when I get out of the clothes.
Except that Ms. Daisy does not want to look nor act like a woman.

Is it possible to go out dressed in a frilly pink dress (your sissy persona) sometimes and also maintain the fighter persona sometimes?

Don't see why not.

I reckon you've already proved you can have both personas and keep the sissy persona at bay while in a fighting mode.

But only you can answer whether you can you keep the fighter persona at bay if insulted, etc. while in your sissy persona.

However, part of your scenario is to take your sissy persona to the gym, switch modes to fight, then shower, etc, and redress to go home. Seems to me that that would take a great deal of self control, based on how others in the gym react to you.
DonnaT
Ms_Daisy

Post by Ms_Daisy »

First off thank you both for replying :)

To be fair that part is like a fantasy of mine, kinda like being a superhero would be haha. Cause really the only person I feel comfortable dressing in front of is my fiancée, and it's still kind of weird cause I don't want her to lose her perception of me.

I guess it's something I have to work at. So long as I'm not around my mom I can keep my urge to fight at gay lol
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

I don't know where exactly I saw it, but try You tube. There is a video of 3 MMA fighters, who also were out for a night as cross dressers. They were accosted by a couple of drunks. They tried to ignore them but the drunks persisted, so the three of them kicked the crap out of the hooligans, gathered up their purses, and strolled casually into the bar. They were really pretty, too. So no, you never know what an impossible fantasy is until you try.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.