Lingerie for men

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Lingerie for men

Post by Cathey »

:? personally I agree with all the ladies :-k . will not wear thongs or g strings. they are uncomfortable
and not very appealing. they really don't look good on GG.
as far as lingerie for men . over priced and disgusting. =;
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

I can't find it now, but not that long ago I was drawn to a site offering high heeled men's shoes. I didn't like what I saw. Expensive, mostly boots or shoes that require shoestrings. Not my cup of tea. I would expect the same for men's lingerie.

Hugs

Bernice
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

Hi sisters,

I too want, buy, wear, delight in only garments made for women, not for men. But why?

What each of you have said resonates with me. No fun if it's made for men! Pointless. Men is exactly what I do not identify with.

Made-for-females panties, bras, skirts, blouses, are ripe with mystery and sexy and hot. Male-marketed garments, *even if identical*, have no such resonance ... dead in the water. I am a woman in spirit, I love women, and only their clothing carries the aura I'm entangled in.

Not to mention breast forms. Even if I'm out and sneaking my C-cup boobs past unsuspecting strangers under a loose shirt or coat, my forms need to be cradled in girls' bras, not boys'.

Uh, bras for males? Lipstick on a pig.

I cannot stress this enough. Give me the real thing, please. For me only the female things will do. A woman's clothing's the only thing that carries the jolt of recognition, of sexual rightness. Getting giddy with the effort of trying to find words for this necessary truth!

I would guess the booming business in made-for-guys bras, blouses, etc must appeal to someone fundamentally different from me—maybe the sort that likes cheap-jock thrills, a few moments' or days' showy pretense, instead of a life that comes as close to true feminine as it can.

Even now I don't think I've said it properly, but I can't think of any better way to put it just now. If any of you can say it truer, please do try. I would love to see everything you can write on this topic, it's so vital, so close to the heart, and so difficult to state.

Love, Marissa Mae