WOW

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

WOW

Post by Carol Ann »

Well today the wife blew my mine, I went out to pick up the mail after the pony express went by and I walked inside and the wife had her hand out and said "let me see the mail".

Ok no big deal, she went throught it and handed me all the bills rotf and kept the catalog that arrived. Well it was from Paula Young wigs, really didn't think much about it until I went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Got my coffee and she said " sit down hon" ah OK, she had rip a page out of the catoloag and told me to order this wig and even told me the color. Wow she said she believe I would look better in it then the wigs I prefer to wear and the color was more suited to my age #-o .

Well who am I to said a word when the wife (mistress) rotf tells me to do it.
So In a little while Carol Ann will have new hair and color, didn't ask her but wanted to if I looked better in it if she would let me start going out again of course I know the anwser to that question, but a girl never know's. :-k
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: WOW

Post by Karin »

*-* woohoo! *-*

Thats brilliant Carol =D> Shes obviously not 'that' anti carol, who knows whats around the corner... :roll:
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: WOW

Post by Cathey »

*-* THat's wonderful *-* more women should be like that. It can be so much fun for the both of you.