Sad

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Sad

Post by Carol Ann »

Well I am down and out both good and bad. My wife has started going out with Carol BUT I have to dress the way she wants me to dress #-o .

The other day we done or grocery shopping and she told me to wear a pair of capris, flats, and a top with just some face power and lipstrick.

I was told if we are to go out together again I had to dress like and everyday housewife [-( , I am heart broken but it was a day out with the wife.

What is a girl to do?
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Sad

Post by KimberlyS »

Carol I guess we need to be careful for what we wish for as it may come true. It is nice to get dressed up more feminine to get out, but most GG's do not. Most GG's around here are in shorts or capris this time of year and some jeans, skirt and dresses.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
AJ West
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by AJ West »

Oh, poor girl!
Not sure where I'm going, but there's no since being late
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Karin »

Sounds like a good compromise to me :)

Yes I accept you're a girl, but dress like the rest of the girls round here!

Yes, that's a result in my opinion Carol, and I'm glad steph is the same with me, cos without her advice I'd have Dorothy'd my way down the supermarket aisles waaay too often :mrgreen:
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Sux to be told what to wear!

What did your wife wear? Was she worried you would be dressier than her, and draw attention to you two? Did she just want you to fit in with what everyone else was wearing?
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Ya ya ya, I know and understand where everyone is coming from.
Now if she would let me wear a skirt I would feel better even in flats as I looked around the store a few women were wearing skirts, oh well _P
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Carol, yea I agree a skirt would be nicer. But as we tell others Baby Steps. She is letting you get out with her. Maybe in time a skirt will be ok again.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Kim,
I am working on it but not being pushy, she let's me dress as fem as I want at home but Carol needs to get out and mix with people again. Oh I miss going out dressed up on a Sunday *-*
RebeccaF
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by RebeccaF »

Carol sorry you've had your wings clipped (a bit) - are you 'allowed' out on your own dressed as you wish?
Karin wrote:I'd have Dorothy'd my way down the supermarket aisles waaay too often :mrgreen:
What's not to like hon? *-*
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Hi Carol Ann-
Hold on, girl! Compromises can be worked out on this one! You're about 99% better off than when your wife was saying 'no' to ANY going out at all. I can see that she might not want to bring unwanted attention to the two of you, and dresses do stand out in the daytime. Surely the two of you will do something in the evening, though, when a dress is at least more of a possibility.
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

Carol Ann,
I'm with the other girls here. My wife doesn't allow any dressing even when she is not around. So, as was suggested, baby steps and be appreciative of what you have.
Carly
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Anita love,
I went out everyday and night when she was in the hospital for 3 weeks and complety under with the meds.

Hon I never had a problem and I never told her but I did run into people we know and nobody knew it was me so I don't see the problem. Now she has a very good point I understand, she is in a power wheel chair and IF we would run into someone I am more then sure they would ask where I was :-#

So that is why we drove 45 miles north to a huge grocery where seeing someone local is maybe 1 in 100, then again you never know and I don't go out local when I dress.

Gosh I had the best time of my life those 3 weeks, went everywhere and enjoyed myself 100% *-*