Totally en femme

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Totally en femme

Post by CharLee »

I can't speak for others only myself but for the last few weeks I have had the wonderful experience of being en femme for 24 hours a day for 3 or 4 days in a row. When this happens on my last day of work when I come home I clean up and proceed to get dressed. After I attach my forms to my body with the spray adhesive I use and putting on my bra and panties I marvel at the choice of clothing I have to choose from in my closet. After picking out an outfit and getting dressed I feel elated and totally natural being a woman.

My wife, God bless her, has not asked me to change into drab and so I stay en femme for the rest of the day and the days that follow. I even sleep en femme without a bra because of my forms being glued to my body in any one of my night gowns. In the morning when I awake it is such a pleasure to look in my closet and decide which outfit to wear for the day instead of just a shirt and a pair of pants.

Those of you who know of my desire to be a woman can understand that this experience gives me the opportunity to be the woman I feel I should be and live as one for these few days. The only thing that could make this time en femme more wonderful is if I had extra money to go out shopping. Since I don't have the money I just enjoy my femme time doing things around the house. I know some of you will say even though you don't have the money go out anyway and go window shopping. For me that is not an option because if I did and saw something I liked I would become upset cause I couldn't buy it, so I just stay at home.

This past week has been like a mini vacation for me because I had 5 days in a row off from work and have been en femme the whole time and one of the best things is I didn't have to remove my nails polish at all. I can only hope for any of you who are of the same mindset as me, you get the opportunity to experience what I have been enjoying these last few weeks, it really is a wonderful experience.
Eileen (SO)

Re: Totally en femme

Post by Eileen (SO) »

CharLee,

I applaud your wife's acceptance. Whatever works for each relationship. At this home, if he wanted to be female for that many days, fine. But the lawn needs mowing, three faucets are dripping, and the car needs an oil change. Don't break a nail! And he ain't getting any of this lady while breasts are glued on.
I'm sure you had a wonderful time. Leave credit cards and big cash at home to just enjoy a mall next time.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

Yes, daily life has a way of breaking into our femme dream. For me mowing the lawn en frills, boobs etc would just be way too risky with neighbors on either side close enough to get a prime gander as I go by. (Anyway even if, say, the neighbors were all gone on vacation, would I really want to sweat up my pretty clothes? Though a sports bra and jeans would be acceptable compromises I guess ... but that's all a pipe dream.)

But for one who loves being en femme, staying that way uninterruptedly for several days running is a unique experience. It has happened for me only one or two fortunate times.

What it does, though, is miraculous: it begins to steep me in what I want to call the "feeling of being female"—even though I'm sure that sounds presumptuous to any GG. Let's just say it prolongs the sensation of the feminine role until it begins to feel seamless and really sink in.

Fortunate the CDer who once in a blue moon, amid all the vicissitudes of life, love, and unforeseen knocks at the door, has that rare idyll of staying en femme for days. It really does feel *different!*

Love, Marissa Mae
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

\:D/ way to go girl friend, I know the feeling even though I have slowed down a lot. Money?, sorry about that but know the feeling as me and the second hand stores were the best of friends. Hugs (--)
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

Hi,

I do wonder what only the fortunate few of us know: what *is* the effect of staying totally en femme over a prolonged time?

For a week, say. Or a month. Or ... dare I say it ... a year.

Do you begin to overcome the drag effect that our physiological maleness exerts when we dress every couple of days, or every three days, and have to revert?

The longest consecutive time I've gone is about 4-5 days, and the effect has been so marked, it seems huge. As we lengthen the time en femme, could our minds increase exponentially the feeling of femaleness toward launch point?

(Escape velocity is another question entirely.)

Anyone who has stayed en femme long term: what difference has it made for you? I'd love to know what you have to say.

Marissa Mae
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

I have been fortunate enough to have had extended periods of time to be totally en femme for 24 hours a day, the longest being for 3 1/2 weeks straight. Now being of the mindset of wanting to be a woman it felt so right and natural for me that it only increased my desire to live as one.

Having breasts for that period of time made me feel more like a natural woman and was such a wonderful experience for me. Each day to put on a bra and have the " girls " in place, to sleeping in a night gown without a bra and seeing my chest rise and fall with each breathe was a wonderful feeling. To wake up in the morning, removing my night gown and looking in my closet to decide on which outfit to wear was a nice feeling instead of just wearing a pair of pants and a shirt.

At the end of my 3 1/2 weeks it was extremely hard to revert back to male mode especially having to remove my breasts. That felt like I was ripping a part of my body that should be there off and that was painful.

So as for me, any time I have a chance to be en femme for extended periods of time I look forward to them with great anticipation.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Now I'm wondering where the line between extended cross dressing time and the desire to live as a woman is? As Marissa Mae suggests, where's the launch point? That is one of the greatest fears for a spouse. Trying to be an accepting spouse might open the Pandora's Box of a husband living as a woman all the time.

So many ladies on this site, so forgive if I have some details incorrect. CharLee, don't you crisscross dress by habit, at home and work? 3 1/2 weeks living as one gender may be just as stressful reverting back no matter which one you were dressed as.

Again from Marissa Mae:
Marissa Mae wrote:Yes, daily life has a way of breaking into our femme dream. For me mowing the lawn en frills, boobs etc would just be way too risky with neighbors on either side close enough to get a prime gander as I go by. (Anyway even if, say, the neighbors were all gone on vacation, would I really want to sweat up my pretty clothes?
There is more to being female than pretty clothes. I swear, the worst part about discovering that my husband was a CD was that 'she' dressed' nicer than I did. I felt fat and ugly, how could he love me while desiring and dressing as someone better looking? I'm getting off topic, but this is an issue that those of you with partners should keep in mind.

So far, my PT girlfriend has dressed for a weekend at most. And then relieved when it was over. Not so much relieved to get back to male mode, mainly the every hour maintenance of trying to present as female was finally over.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!