Another pleasant weekend

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Another pleasant weekend

Post by CharLee »

Nothing special, but an enjoyable one non the less. After work yesterday when I got home I cleaned up and got dressed for my group meeting that night. Put on one of my good wigs then did my nails in a bright red polish.

Drove to the meeting and met up with a couple of my girls who were sitting at the bar. Since there was only the 3 of us we decided it would be impractical to hold a meeting so we just had drinks and talked about things in general. At around 8 o'clock I left and drove home. When I went into my house I stayed dressed for the rest of the night, then at bed time got out of my clothes and into my long black silky night gown with my forms still intact on my body and went to sleep.

This morning when I awoke, took off my night gown and put on a black pencil skirt and a red jersey short sleeve pull over top and stepped into my 3" open back shoes. I didn't put on a slip or girdle & stockings at first because I wasn't going to go out of the house today, but after awhile I felt that I wasn't completely dressed so I went into the bedroom and put on my black half slip, lacy black garter belt and off black stockings.

Even though I wasn't going anywhere today it was such a pleasure and a pleasant day spent being the woman I want to be. And to top it all off my wife hasn't said a word or asked me to change back to drab the whole day. I only wish she would be ok with me being dressed all the time and being the woman I want to be, but I'm not complaining, I'll take what she is comfortable with and enjoy my femme time whenever I can.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Another pleasant weekend

Post by Martha G »

I often think that I would like to become a woman full time ( dressing as, not physical)

I enjoy dressing and have developed more feminine and womanly attitudes and mannerisms.

I have my ideas on the type woman I would like to become.

However, the situation at this time does not make this possible.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF