Since joining this forum...

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Since joining this forum...

Post by Emily »

Just wanted to take a moment to reflect...

Things do seem to happen for a reason. Just recently, I joined this forum and I am so glad that I did! Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for making this such a warm and welcoming place.

Since joining this board, I've learned so much about Lexi. I've made some new friends and have been offered tips and advise without which, I would still be a little lost. I'm really not one for too much self expression, but over the past few weeks it has come out in leaps and bounds! I have been able to open up in ways I would have never thought I could.

My fashion sense has really evolved too! I used to buy things without much thought to how an outfit/makeup/accessories would look, but now, I am sooo much more conscious about how I would like to portray myself as a woman. I am finding out that it really is all about the details! :) I have even started to loose those pesky extra pounds I'd been carrying for so long - a great motivator in other words.

Finally, there is my own personal situation that I have been struggling with - that's the hardest part, but the support I've found here... there are no words. I am getting all emotional here (or maybe its the wine... :tipsy: ) but again wanted to say thank you for letting me be part of this place!

OK... end of rant, LOL!
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Since joining this forum...

Post by Diana Michelle »

First off Lexi may I offer a belated Welcome to the Forum. -wel-

To me this forum much more so than any others I have seen out there in cyberspace is more about support, help, and love than any other. Regardless or where we are now in our life's journey most of us started out as scared crossdressers sneaking a pair of panties scared we would be caught and sure we were the only one in the world like that. Today with the internet and various transgender individuals being in the mainstream news that may not be as true for some however for a lot of us "mature" girls it is.

The best advice I or anyone can give you Lexi is to be yourself and be proud of it. Through the time proven process of trial and error you will find your style and comfort level and just go with it. Yes there is a time and a place for the deep discussions, the whys and why nots, etc. but make sure you always make time for yourself. As someone who took the road less taken a long time ago I now look back and realize that the journey can be as much fun as the destination.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thank you so much, Diana Michelle for the welcome and the advice!

Self acceptance and discovery... thoughts and discussions - all part of what shapes us makes us who we are. I hope that we can all find that inner pride and peace!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I've learned so much as well since joining this forum. Not many include spouses.

Yes Lexi, it's all about the details! :lol: So good to hear you're finding yourself and becoming a more presentable lady.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

This forum deserves all kinds of kudos.

There are other CD forums on the web, but I think this one is by far the best. Here there is a real sense of community and fellow-feeling. And that's something a girl periodically needs!

It helps especially during those times when gender confusion maxes out, or being fem turns especially hard for some reason.

Good to know this reality is here, always waiting to lend a helping hand and cheer us on.

Thanx so much to CD-Haven and everyone who makes it what it is!

Love, Marissa Mae
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Marissa Mae wrote:This forum deserves all kinds of kudos.

Thanx so much to CD-Haven and everyone who makes it what it is!

Agree, Marissa! :)

Everyday I'm learning a little bit more about the ladies here and a lot more about myself. Lots of help & support here. A wonderful group! =D>

Now, I'm just starting to prepare myself for taking that next step... Can't wait to find out where it takes me!
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

hey Lexi, so glad your finding your true self here, you are gust as much help to us as well. Every girl here learns from each other, in one way or another. We are all here for support and we surely feed off each others experiences and life in general. Lexi you are a special girl, enjoy yourself and everything will work out fine. I am sure glad you joined the haven, you are a very sweet girl Lexi, ty (--) (--) (--) , nicole ^^_||
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thanks so much Nicole! :)

I am truly finding myself - a little more each day all thanks to the support and learning experiences I have found here. If I can somehow give the same in return, then that really makes this feel that much more special and meaningful. :)

At the end of the day, it really is about accepting ourselves, being who we are, loving who we are - taking that and sharing that with each other - helping each other develop and grow into our true selves whatever that may be. A little different for each girl, but still working together towards reaching that common goal.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I am glad that you are finding your real self on this forum.

It took a while for me. I fought the idea of having an underlying female personality.

But thanks to all of the wonderful ladies on here, I am beginning to fine my feminine side and am enjoying it thoroughly through dressing and becoming my hidden female personality Martha.

I have gotten much great advise here on the forum. I am sure you will too.

I now enjoy being a woman named Martha and developing more feminine traits.

This lady will be glad to help in any way.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thank you, Martha. I really appreciate that!

For me, there have been ups and downs, lots of questions, periods of acceptance and times of outright denial.

I suspect going forward, there will be more questions, but I've finally accepted! No more denial... not for this girl! :)
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

*-* Since joining this forum, I haven't been happier. and am at peace with myself and my life in general. all the gurls are wonderful and very helpful. Have a lot of fun talking to all. wish I had joined a lot sooner.