Where is my place

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Where is my place

Post by AmandaD »

Do you ever feel like you're still looking from the outside looking in?

I've only recently opened myself to this group and yet I still feel like I don't belong.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Where is my place

Post by KimberlyS »

Settle in for a while Amanda, it will begin to feel like home
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

Settle in .. uh no
The strength of a woman is to stand on her own two feet.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Then settle in standing tall and proud. Glad to have you here.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

While I love most femme roles, waiting around until useful isn't one of them. I wish you ladies good fortune.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

There's no rule to say you're bound to fit into one place - or another - or another. For me, it was that I liked the vibe of this place - So I stuck around. If you don't have that basic thing, don't bother.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi Amanda,

Yes the strength of a woman is to stand on her own two feet , just I,ll add this to that.

I know I'm a very strong female and yes I had to be to get where I am now , just not with out my women friends and more so my Mom her strength got us to a safe place , not strength in size or body ,

Her mind and attitude is what I'm on about , when you have been abused by men who do you turn to those of us who are female , right,, so my strength is not of myself alone my strength comes from knowing where my backup is ,

Because we understand each other better than most men would think possible we relie on each other in so many ways , so don't think we as females just do this by ourselfs alone ,

Fitting in , well for myself I'm involved with over 2000 people with in our many groups , I,v also worked very hard at doing what is needed with in those groups wether its looking after people or doing cupper,s or pep work for large groups of people any where from 50 to 130 people doing meals and have others work for myself , getting involved is the key ,

you show your self be avalible and get in there and learn whats needed and get on with it , kitchens is a good place to start for me it was see how things are done and then to be in charge of from buying food in sorting and prepping , and be relied apon and I'm asked to do it, okay just an idear,

Let others get to know you and open up don't be afraid to tell about your self and what you like doing be friendly , and the other part is ,

Socially. I pretty much fit in and with in society and of cause if you have interests like music and playing in Bands and Orchestra then theres another side of life , being on stage and so on ,

I understand what your saying about ...do I fit in ...oh yes ,I know what its like not fitting in and being on the outside looking in, some 50 years so don't just think I,v got it made , I had to work hard at it to fit in . both Emotionlly , Mentally and I found that hard to do.

I really never thought 1, I could do it and 2 would it ever happen , and 3 would I be accepted,,

well yes to all three , you have to put your self ...OUT... there be avalible and be prepared to do what you need to , and how long did it take , 3 years and after that you can fit in ,

.............. Life at its best ...................

...noeleena...
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

I have to apologize to everyone here. I'm struggling with what the world perceives me to be, what I expose and who I feel I am.

Please forgive me!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

No problem sweetheart as this forum is all about understanding and LOVE. Hold you head high (--)
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

Apology accepted but certainly not necessary. Best wishes to you in all things.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Girl, you most certainly belong.

I feel very comfortable here with all the ladies.

I enjoy dressing and acting like a woman.

I thoroughly enjoy my feminine side - I love being Martha!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Girl, you most certainly belong.

I feel very comfortable here with all the ladies.

I enjoy dressing as, acting and being a woman.

I thoroughly enjoy my feminine side - I love being Martha!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

Thank you ladies for having open hearts! I do feel very welcome here, at least more than anywhere else. For me, I'm dealing with being closeted and so want to step out and let someone who knows me know who I truly am. I just know that I could destroy my career, my employers business and many relationships with exposing my soul.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

AmandaD wrote:For me, I'm dealing with being closeted and so want to step out and let someone who knows me know who I truly am.
I soooo totally get it, Amanda! As a closeted CDrsr myself, I understand completely and feel the same. But I've had some great advise from the wonderful ladies on this board... and when it comes to telling someone, you have to know that it is someone you can truly trust, someone who is open and accepting... especially in your case where there could be serious consequences if the wrong person ever found out.

In the meantime, this forum is your escape! Here you can open up and be yourself; no judgement. We each have our own stuff to deal with and we each deal with it a little differently, the best that we can. But... there is just so much love and support here that it makes dealing with it so much easier!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

AmandaD wrote:Do you ever feel like you're still looking from the outside looking in?
Yes, I do Amanda. Not till my husband came clean did I have any clue about cross dressing or gender issues. I'll never have those feelings of wishing to present or live as any gender than the one I was born as. The inner turmoil and self doubt the CD lives with, I've not experienced.

While I've learned to accept and fully embrace my part time girlfriend, I can't quite understand any more than most of you gals do. It's a mystery as to why you all have this emotional need while others don't. For the SO, she can either end the relationship, ignore the issue, or as I did, embrace this new aspect of a long time partner.

For most of the girlfriends I've met, they feel like adult women without ever gone through the training years as a teenager. How to walk, talk, dress, or do make up. Through this forum, we learn from each other.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!