Back to being en femme

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Back to being en femme

Post by CharLee »

Well after 3 weeks of moving into a new house and getting everything in order all while in male mode it is such a pleasure for me finally be able to get dressed as the woman I want to be. Although during the move I had the urge to dress I couldn't, or should I say I didn't because of all the work that had to be done and my wife wouldn't have liked the idea.

Now that all is complete I just couldn't wait any longer to get dressed today and it feels so wonderful to again be the woman I want to be. The last 3 weeks have been frustrating for me wanting to get dressed but having to stay in male mode but thank God that is over with and I can enjoy my femme time whenever I want to now.

Today I'm just going to indulge myself in being the woman I want to be and enjoy finally being able to be the true me.
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Back to being en femme

Post by Nicole Rose »

Awe Char, so happy for you, must feel complete again :) , so nice to dress after a long break , tc and enjoy ;)
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

=D> you go girl, "be all you can be" rotf
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

All my moving has been in 'girl' mode. :wink:
When my guy can't get dressed pretty for a period of time, he get's all grumpy. Moving is stressful enough without adding femme withdrawl.

Hope you enjoyed your day.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

When my guy can't get dressed pretty for a period of time, he get's all grumpy.
Yes we do!!!
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

I know exactly how you feel! Not being able to present as a woman for only a few days makes me anxious to do so.
Hugs, Carole
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

(--) know how you feel. when I can't dress I get grumpy and frustrated. it is the most relaxing
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

I haven't been able to be en femme for a while and haven't posted here either but today I got the chance to be my female self and decided to indulge myself. I am experiencing what women who have large breasts have to experience each day with daily everyday things. Instead of my usual 38 C breast forms, today I chose to try and see what it is like by wearing my 40 double D forms. I must admit I found out real quickly that they feel heavier, make my chest stick out more and feel weighty on my chest.

I guess I will find out today if having large breasts will get in the way of me doing normal things. In any event today I will be en femme all day enjoying my femme time large breasts and all.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

My sister takes after my father's side of the family and is quite chesty, I take after Mom's side not so much. We have talked about it more than once and agree those who have them don't want them and those who don't wish they did
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Haven't had much chance to let Rikki out to play, if even at home, since the pandemic and wifey's illness. Happy to see some of you are still around the Haven. Good to know you're all still healthy and well.

My best wishes to you all. Maybe I'll be here en femme someday soon. Until then, ciao!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Glory be!!

Wifey took a shopping trip with a friend today, so guess who's all frilled up?

Odd however, I almost had to force myself to make the time, to get out my wardrobe, to go to the effort. But now that I'm sitting here in a full skirt and petticoats I have the glowing feeling inside like holding a warm puppy.

Hope you all have such a great day. Be well, stay safe, and of course: be frilled!!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Glad you got a Rikki day. Good to see you.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Going to be a "Rikki-Day" for Halloween with wifey and grandkid!! We'll see how this goes. She hasn't seen me en femme since Halloween in 2004. So I'll let you all know how it goes. Can't wait to get frilled up. Walked around in my heels last night for a couple hours, she smiled and seemed to know that I was enjoying wearing them. Even with pants.

Have a great Halloween everyone! All the best.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled