Being En Femme

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Being En Femme

Post by CharLee »

My being out of work since April, although not what I wanted, has given me opportunities to be dressed. Everyday that I can be en femme I am enthralled when I can look in my closet and pick out an outfit to wear for the day. The variety of clothing to choose from, be it a dress or a skirt and blouse and the different types of shoes compared to just a shirt and pants puts a s mile on my face. Then getting dressed putting on my panties, my girdle and stockings, my bra with my breast forms, a slip and then the outfit I chose then stepping into my shoes ( most of the times which are heels ) I am ready to begin my day as the woman I would love to be. A pair of earrings, a necklace and then finishing it off by applying my make up and lipstick tops off my transformation and I assume my role as a woman.

I then go about my day doing what a lot of women do, sweeping and mopping the floors, dusting and polishing the furniture, doing the laundry then folding it and putting it away and just straightening up the house. Now I don't do all those things in one day, even though I have the time to do so, I spread them out so I have something to do each day. I know a good deal of women don't like doing these things but for me when I am dressed it is something I truly enjoy doing. And I might add that my wife just loves it when I do all of these tasks, this way she doesn't have to do them, in fact I think she leaves them for me to do ....... LOL

Those of you who know me, know what I am saying and how I feel about being a woman and why I enjoy the time I get to be en femme and just to be and do what every woman does as she goes about her daily routine.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Being En Femme

Post by Rikki »

So happy for you! Best wishes and may every day be wonderful.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

More than just "woman for a day", I like the way you "pace yourself" by stretching out the house work and make it last. Great that you have cooperative wife. I enjoy doing exactly the same thing, but in my French maid outfit.

hugs,
Deb
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

What sexist post! Woman's chores? LOL! CharLee, I don't care how my hubby or you dress, as long as chores get done. I just had to tease you a bit. If doing dishes or laundry makes you feel more feminine, go for it.

Spending most of the day dressed up would help you explore the extent of your feminine feelings. Or have you done that?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

CharLee and I had a brief pm exchange. I would hope that all readers know that I was teasing her. Whether making meals, doing laundry, or mopping, these are just chores. CharLee has been femme for 3 weeks now. That's much more than mere cross dressing, which is the bulk of my limited knowledge in gender variances.

Living life as a woman is not such a big deal if you're born as one. Sometimes I miss the thrill aspect you gals experience.

Doing my day to day chores, makeup, earrings, and hosiery are rarely part of my outfit. Mostly it's worn out jeans and blouse.

Enjoy yourself, CharLee, as a proper lady. Hope you're employed soon.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Hi CharLee, Just wondering if you get out and interact with others? I would think that would be a big part of the experience at least for me. Anyway I'm with Eileen on this one, jeans and a blouse for chores... I would not want to get my pretties messed up. Sorry to hear you are out of work but sounds like you are making the most out of it! Hugs, Alisa