My Christmas present

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

My Christmas present

Post by CharLee »

After years of pleading with my wife to allow me to have my ears pierced I was pleasantly surprised this Christmas when she finally relinquished and said that it would be alright for me to get my ears pierced and she would pay for it being done. For all of you, who like me, have been confined to wearing clip on earrings ( which are becoming harder to find ) and know how painful they can become after wearing them for a long period of time you can understand why I am so happy that this is going to happen. She has graciously agreed to take me to a place that does the ear piercing in about a week.

I will be wearing gold studs until the healing period is over and then I will be able to wear the dangling pierce earrings that I have always wanted to wear, I can then remove the clip on adapters that I have on the pierce earrings that I have and now will be able to wear themas they are meant to be worn. I will keep my clip on earrings to wear for a change of pace for when I dress casually.

Although the piercing won't take place for another week or so, after waiting all these years to have them done, I guess I can wait and hold out a little bit longer to finally get them pierced.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: My Christmas present

Post by Rikki »

So cool!!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Congrats, CharLee.
DonnaT
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Thanks Donna i's something i have been wanting to do for a long time.
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Hey CharLee!

Like I said in the chat... I'm only slightly green with envy! :)

Really, happy for you!

Gaby