Being En Femme

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Being En Femme

Post by CharLee »

For the last few weeks I had to be in drab for different reasons and had no time to be dressed. It was making me a bit cranky so on Tuesday of this week, after a day of running around, I decided I had to get dressed. Since it was 7 o'clock at night I just put on a pair of jeans, my bra & forms and a top instead of getting dressed up like I usually do. As I stepped out of the bed room and walked into the family room I was hoping my wife wouldn't get upset and tell me to change. She must have sensed that I needed to do this and didn't say anything, so I stayed dressed for the remainder of the evening.and even slept en femme.

When I woke up on Wednesday, knowing she would be at work for the next 3 days, I figured why not dress again for the day until she gets home and asks me to change. Well when she came home, saw that I was dressed, she didn't say a word so I figured I lucked out again. Spent the rest of the night dressed and even cooked dinner. I even cooked dinner, served it and did the dishes afterwards. At bed time I slept en femme again.

On Thursday morning I said to myself why not press your luck and get dressed again and she if you can stay dressed when she gets home. I got dressed in a skirt & blouse, stockings, heels, etc. and even polished my nails then went about doing household chores for the day. When my wife came home, to my surprised, once again she didn't ask me to change and I was happy I could stay as the woman I want to be. Another night of sleeping en femme in one of my night gowns.

Today I figured why not try for the tri- fecter and get dressed again. Today I am wearing my multi colored wrap dress ( and heels of course ) with all the proper under garments and will wait and see if I can be lucky enough to make it through the day without having to change.

So for the last 3 1/2 days, I have felt wonderful being able to be the woman I want to be and not having to be in drab at all. The only thing that could have made these last days any better is if I had some extra money to go out shopping.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Being En Femme

Post by DonnaT »

CharLee wrote: The only thing that could have made these last days any better is if I had some extra money to go out shopping.
Shopping for your wife, I would hope. :)
DonnaT
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Being En Femme

Post by Marissa Mae »

Your experience is so familiar to many of us I'm sure. That looking over the shoulder feeling, never quite feeling right to be in the clothes and persona we really are. I hope your wife will be even more accepting and will love you for who you are, no matter what you look like/are wearing at the moment.

In fact I hope the same for all of us. It's high time we are accepted for this harmless need we feel. Just to feel OK to be in a dress, makeup and all the rest ... nirvana, huh?

Marissa Mae