Father's Day celebration

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Father's Day celebration

Post by CharLee »

Now this might sound crazy to a lot of you, but to those of you who know of my desire to be a woman you will understand that for me this is something that feels right for me to do.

Since on Mother's Day women get gifts, get taken out to dinner and can be dressed which ever way they choose to enjoy their day. But on Father's Day, men get tools, a tie and still have to take out the garbage and seldom get what they want or to do what they would like to do, I decided to do what I wanted to to do and enjoy myself.

After sleeping en femme last night, when I awoke this morning I choose to get dressed as the woman I want to be and enjoy my Father's Day in a way that I would like. I opened my closet and took out my black dress with long lace sleeves and lace neckline, my black AIO, black full slip, black panties, off black stockings and new 3" black patent leather high heels. After attaching my stockings to the garters of my AIO I completed getting dressed then put on a pair of gold dangling earrings, a double strand of white pearl necklace and one of my good wigs and finished off my look by applying red lipstick to my lips.

So this is how I am going to enjoy celebrating my Father's Day and I hope that anyone else who is of the same mindset as me can do the same.

Happy Father's Day to all *;*;*
Eileen (SO)

Re: Father's Day celebration

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Good for you, CharLee! Guys tend to be ignored on their special day. We went to the woods for a hike, something we both enjoy. No chores or yard work, maybe just a little. And just like you did, 'she' had extended girl time around the house.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!