Enjoying being female

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Enjoying being female

Post by CharLee »

To some this may sound trivial, but for others like myself who don't get the chance to express their feminine side this will be a wonderful weekend.
You see my wife has left for New York for the next 4 days to celebrate her brother's 70 surprise birthday leaving me all by myself to indulge in my expressing to be a woman.
After work today I came home, cleaned up and promptly changed into my womanly outfit. It is a with bra with my forms, panties, white girdle & nude stockings, white slip, multi colored print skirt, pink short sleeve knit blouse and white rhinestone adorned wedges. top it off with multi colored dangling earrings, a bangle bracelet and a gold chain necklace with a leaf pendant. I will stay dressed like this for the rest of the day until I go to sleep. Tonight I will put on my light pale blue night gown and go to sleep enflame.

Tomorrow I will have to go to work and revert back to male mode until I get home Then all things will change and I will become the total woman I so desperately want to be. I will quickly change into the outfit I have picked out for Friday and stay as a woman for the next 3 days. I have already picked out the outfit I will be wearing on Friday night, Saturday And Sunday and have them all laid out.

Friday when I change I will attach my forms to my body and not remove them until Monday morning when I have to go back to work.

I don't want to bore anyone with what these outfits are, but be assured they will all be very feminine and coordinated properly down to the shoes.

So, with a glass of red wine in hand I will enjoy the rest of tonight and the rest of the weekend.
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Enjoying being female

Post by CharLee »

Well it's happening again this week. My wife has gone\to Virginia to be with our granddaughter who is having surgery this week so I'll have the rest of the week to enjoy being a woman once more.

Now I will only be able to get dressed after I come home from work but that still will give me at least 6 hours of enjoying my femme side. I have all my outfits picked out to wear when I get home and will do so as soon as I shed my male clothes.

Today I got dressed as a bride and will stay this way until about 4 o'clock when I will change into my long blue dress and stay dressed until I go to bed tonight.

It feels so wonderful to be able to put on make up, lipstick and polish my nails again and how I wish I could do this every day and stay as a woman and only express my female yearning and not have to wear any male clothes ever again.

It is going to be a wonderful week this week as I experience being dressed and doing the everyday thing a woman does like making dinner and serving it and then cleaning up afterwards.

Now even though I won't be going out dressed it will still give me pleasure being the woman I so want to be. Maybe someday, if the wife will be OK with me as a woman, then I will be able to venture outside and do some shopping.

That's all I have to say for now and I will enjoy this week to no end.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I totally know how you feel!
It's such a great feeling putting on something that looks good and feels good!
I hope you get more chances, and maybe to go out and do something fun too.
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

It's been a Long in coming since last I had the chance to express my desire to be a woman but that has come to an end this weekend.

My wife has gone to N Y to spend Passover with her family and friends which gives me the opportunity to dress and be the woman I really want to be for the next 5 days. After taking her to the airport when I got home I immediately striped out of my male clothes and proceeded to morph into being CharLee once more. I am staying home to take care of our dog which probably be a shock to her having not to deal with male Charlie but instead with female CharLee.

I attached my forms to my body and will not remove them until next Tuesday morning. I was a pleasure to have breasts and putting on a bra once more. I have laid out all the outfits and shoes to go with them that I intend to wear for the weekend which includes skirts and dresses and any accessories to go with them. I also painted my finger nails with a bright red nail polish Now I am an old fashion woman so that means wearing a girdle and stockings all the time when I get dressed/

It's going to be wonderful to be dressed or in a night gown and robe and sit out on my lanai with a glass of wine and a cigarette early in the morning or in the cool of the night. The night gowns to sleep in for the weekend are all set out also.

For me it is going to feel so wonderful to have my breasts on all the time and not have to remove them even when sleeping/

It will be fun and enjoyable for me to do all things around the house as a woman should, that means straighting up the house, cleaning, cooking dinner and washing the dishes afterwards and putting them away.

To some of you this may sound silly but for me it is a welcomed 5 days of womanhood to be CharLee once again.

Wish me good fortune and a " Wonderful " weekend for the next 5 days. That all for now. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

You go girl and if you need more housework....... :) Drink a little wine for me too, GF
{squeezes}
Davita