THE OFFICIAL: The Positive Thread

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

LeftyRainbow(SO)
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

THE OFFICIAL: The Positive Thread

Post by LeftyRainbow(SO) »

Can we start a thread about positive experiences for both the SO's and the CD's?
Just a thread saying how much we appreciate our other halves and how they made us feel good.I think it might be inspirational to both newly membered SO's and CD's.

What do you think laidies (GG and CD laidies combined)????? :-k
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Most recent, I reckon, is the trip we took to Hawaii. We met (drab) with on of the CDs from another forum that lives on Oahu. My wife suitably impressed and said she thought was very nice. Of course, the lei he presented her didn't hurt ;) :mrgreen:

Before that was the trip we took to Fieldens in Richmond, VA. My wife got to meet several girls I had meet at Virginia's house, including Virginia. She seemed to have a good time. This was our 4th time out with me dressed (once in Vegas, and twice to a TG support groups holiday gala in 04 and 05).

My wife has become more open since that first outing to the TGEA holiday gala in Dec of 2004, and has even let me go off enfemme twice without her.
DonnaT
LeftyRainbow(SO)

Last night was a rare occassion my SO and I actually had someone to watch the kids. My SO surprised me with a beautiful candlelight dinner in a terrific establishment by the water. It was well thoughtout and very romantic. We had our picture taken for memories and a great time.
In case you were wondering, my SO was not especially dressed up to the nines but you know how the song goes (She's always a woman to me)...LOL! =D>
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Great Thread Lefty.

I will respond with a great praise for my wife. We just spent a week on a boat with just the two of us. Well no kids and about 4000 other passengers and crew. I already was planning on taking no femme clothes so my wife would just have my male self for a week and over Valentines day. And my wife bless her, asked what I was going to bring along and I could have a night to dress. Well I still did not bring anything along except a shaper to make my tux look better for formal night. And on Valentine's day I gave my wife two nice soft vintage slips for herself. She said we would have to both try them out. I said they were both for her and she said we would see. So I tried to give her all my male side for a week, and she was trying to make sure I got what I needed.

We may both still struggle with my CDing, but she does still try to please me. Gotta love her, Lots and Lots.

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
LeftyRainbow(SO)

That's a wonderful story Kimberly S....I remember when you were getting ready for the trip. Sounds like you two had a great time. \:D/
Patricia(SO)

Post by Patricia(SO) »

The best time for Jenni and myself ,was a couple of weeks ago,we got the tube to central London ,and went to see "The Producers", that show is SO funny! Afterwards we had a super meal ,with wine--and then a cab home.We are enjoying Jenni and our new lifestyle,and I find I hardly notice that its Jenni and not F. The person is the same,just a lot more relaxed,and fun to be with .
Becky
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Becky »

well. I must give thanks to my ex for encouraging becky to be the person she is . She loved the fact i loved to be en femme and stated i should stop repressing.Even though we re no longer together; Ill always be grateful to her for that.
Gardenia_SO
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Gardenia_SO »

Just recently (within the last few weeks), I realized that with my BF, I have a great shopping buddy!

Seriously, after about 18 months of really struggling with being with a CD, I'm finally seeing the bright side. We can have fun together shopping--for jewelry, make-up and dresses. He's still not "out," but shopping together is one way for us to bond without screaming, "He's a crossdresser!" to the world.

We were looking at E-rings the other day and he was able to pick out the one I liked best... and I didn't have to say a word. How many girls who aren't with CDs can say that!?

I think we've both made some progress over the past year. I never thought I'd be so enthusiastic about my BF checking out women's clothes. :-)
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Gardenia,
What a beautiful sentiment! Yes, we are nice folks. I was telling someone on this forum the other day that if I were a GG and seeking a mate, I think - hell, I know I would seriously be looking for a true CD and your post shows several of the many reasons. If the GG can get past the "threat" of another woman and the potential negative societial reaction which with a GG's help can reduce that potential to almost 0. She, the GG, will find she has a true "goldmine" on her hands and they can live "happily everafter!"
Keep the faith,
Love ya,
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

my wonderful wife

Post by KimberlyS »

As some of you know, my wife and I have been actively working for the past over 3 years, on where this femminine part of me fits within our marriage. It has not been an easy process, with many ups and downs, but has been very worth it. Because I love my wife more now than when we were married.

Well in January I asked my wife if my feminine face could get out in public again. And for my wife, this has been, and still is a big issue. My wife has been helping make time for me to dress around the house about once a month or so by getting the kids out of the house in some way. Most of the time this has been all I have needed. I get to dress and I do things around the house or garage. Well the last few times prior to January, at times I was ok just in the house, but others I just needed out of this box I was in.

Well through our discussions my wife decided she would go along on this outing. And this outing happened this last weekend. First thing day 1 my wife surprised me with a manicure/pedicure for the two of us. We gave the shop girls a giggle when they found out me in male mode was to have color put on my nails both toes and fingers. We did some shopping then back to the room and changed me into femme mode. We had supper with two other couples and 2 other cders and had an enjoyable time.

Day two, I was again in femme mode, and we spent about 6 hours doing some shopping and browsing through different stores and a mall. Back to the room, to change to my male face, and then finished the weekend having supper with my wonderful wife.

I know this was not easy for my wife to do, and she was a bit uncomfortable, sometimes more than others. But she was there with me, and she did not have to be, but it was her choice to be the one with me. And it is both of our choice to work and try and figure out where this feminine part of me fits within our marriage.

I have such a wonderful wife, and I had a great weekend.

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Congratulations Kimberly =D>
DonnaT
Stephanie W
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie W »

Great story Kimberly and thanks for sharing. Don't forget to do something nice for her too. She certainly deserves it.

Stephanie
Hayley
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Hayley »

Wow what a great thread, Thank you Lefty.

The biggest positive of my own experiences, is happening now and has done since my SO and I met last August. She is a beautiful woman, with the biggest heart, and most beautiful mind that I have ever been involved with.

The big positive is her total acceptance of who I am, and where this journey is taking us. In her words it is the person inside that she fell in love with, not what I wear (although eventually the two will match... he he), or what I look like. She loves me for me and not what everyone else expects me to be.

Not having to clear it with her to be able to wear whatever I want. Her describing to me her dreams of how she thinks I would look when I go through the change. Her little lack of impatience when it comes to me being fulltime and having the figure to go with the change.

I even got in trouble last night when she discovered that through my having to do physical training in my job, my toosh is a bit tighter and as she put it "I'm losing my femme bum" LOL.

May God bless my sweet miracle. And to me that is who my Carmen is... My heartbeat, my soulmate, my miracle.
Big Hugs, Juliann "Self acceptance is not the absence of fear... but the conquest of it!"
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

I would love to post a positive SO experience.

Post by Jeannie »

Unfortunately after 25 years together nothing comes to mind. Hugs.

Love
Jeannie
LeftyRainbow(SO)

Hayley, that was a beautiful post! =D>

Jeannie, I'm sure your other half is out there somewhere...just when you least expect it...you know how the saying goes. :)