NEW Surprise SO

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Stephanie W
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie W »

Kris

What can I say that hasn't already been said? When I started reading your initial post, my heart went out to you. I don't know how you've managed to get this far, considering the immense problems you have in your life right now. That's a testament to your amazing maternal and emotional survival instincts. Wow!

At first, I was thinking of ways to help you deal with this, but in later posts, I can see you have already made your mind up where you life is going, and after all that your hubby has put you through, no one will blame you for that decision at all. I certainly don't.

Please understand that his behaviour is atypical of the majority of us and certainly not conducive to a healthy relationship (an understatement). I have to agree with much of the advice you have already received, and hope, through the support of those around you, you can gradually find a way to get your life back to some sort of normality.

Most of us here are decent, honest people with families living normal lives. What you experienced with your hubby is not unheard of but is pretty rare among hetero CD's. That's one reason why I question his 'honesty' with you.

I'm sure you'll get some great support and advice from the GG's in here and you can be sure the rest of us will be happy to talk with you anytime if you need answers or just a shoulder to cry on.

Take care Kris and good luck. Your son should be very proud to have such a loving and caring Mom like you.

Stephanie
Gardenia_SO
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Gardenia_SO »

Kris:

OMG, hon, that's a lot to deal with! I'm so sorry.

I know you feel betrayed and angry at your (soon to be) ex, but it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and want to take care of your son. Please do take care of yourself!

Hugs,
Gardenia