...skiped a heart beat

A 'round table' for CDs, TGs and GG/SOs to talk with each other. We're all in this together, so let's make the most of it.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Eileen (SO)

Eureka
Miss Emerald Goddess

...skiped a heart beat

Post by Eureka »

so my sis noticed i had one of those nubra's or whatever in my room and she doesnt know i cd, and i was messin with it and im trying to think of what to do, she says she tries to accept everyone but in the end she can be very judgemental, so im kinda freakin, but i dunno, maybe its nothing.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Worrying about it won't do any good, nor make the issue disappear. Either forget about it until she brings it up, or tell her everything.
DonnaT
Ann Stef
Miss Platinum Goddess

skipped a heart beat

Post by Ann Stef »

In time sis may figure it out, she may say nothing unless it is brought up abruptly. Let it pass till then
Happiness is dressing to your innermost desire and feeling.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

If you have a sister with whom you have the highest respect and confidence, I feel that you should open up the discussion as she can be a valuable support in the future. A sister is one person in the world that you can have any conversation and never be judged.
She will accept you for who you are and but one who will give you critical and honest comments about any subject the two of you want to discuss. Mine has been such a person.
Stephanie