Bridget

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Bridget

Post by Belinda »

Hi Bridget. I take my hat off to you for going out dressed. I have been crossdresing for since I was twelve in 1972, I wish I had your courage.
Bridget
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Bridget »

I have to say that it was easier because of the atmosphere of the community where I go out all of the times I been out.The town of Provincetown, MA. Going out there you won't get a second glance. People travel from all over the country to attend some of the events that are held there. Last year I spoke with a couple that were from New Mexico and had been coming to Provincetown for years just to attend Fantasia Fair.If your ever going to take that first step this is the place @@9@@ .
My life has been a journey by land and sea ,stormy weather and calm seas. In this place I see myself becoming comfortable with me.
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Hi, Bridget, -wel-
Leeza