New girl

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Miriam

New girl

Post by Miriam »

Hi everyone, I'm Miriam. I'm a life long cd that started going out at 14 and have been buying all my outfits since I'm 16. I'll post a few photos later on with a profile. I'm from LI, NY and love being able to dress and act like a woman. I spend 85-90% of my time as Miriam. My first real dress up came at a sweet 16 party for a friend. I went dressed like Sandra Dee. I wore a gray flared poodle skirt, a pink angora sweater, brown round toed stiletto's with a 4" heel and had my hair which was pretty long in a ponytail. Red lipstick, gold earrings and bracelets. It was an awesome night that I will never forget. This really got me started and over the years I have refined my looks so that no one knows if I'm a real girl or not. I have so much fun as Miriam. I have helped many girls refine their looks and we go out at least 3 times a week. Any advise that I can pass along to help you girls become better looking women, just let me know. Miriam
Michelle Miller
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Michelle Miller »

Welcome to our supportive & friendly little corner of the interwebs.
-Michelle-
"Inside me, there's a thin girl, screaming to get out, but cookies & ice cream usually shut her right up."
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Miriam, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
TiffanyAnne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by TiffanyAnne »

Hi Miriam! I'm in Florida now but I grew up on Long Island. If you don't mind my asking, what part of LI are you in? I grew up in Babylon.
Hugs!
Tiffany Anne
Dalindra
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Dalindra »

Hello Miriam and welcome :)

So many wonderfull ladies at this forum I am sure you will feel at home here :)
Every act of kindness is repaid, in some small way some where in the future even if we do not see it at the time. Look at it as a spiritual form of compound interest

Dalindra Loren
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Welcome Miriam,

Such a classy name. I hope you will stay and share with us. Your experience is going to be helpful!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Kay
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kay »

Hi Miriam
Welcome to this lovely forum, from me across the pond.
Kay
Second Princess of Sussex ;)

Visa La France!
Don't leave your Chateau without it.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Miriam, and (a late) welcome to the Forum!!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------