'New Members' Posting Guidelines *Updated*

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: 'New Members' Posting Guidelines *Updated*

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, Everyone -

..o).. On behalf of everyone here at the forum we'd like to extend a huge "Welcome!" to you and we're glad you joined our cyber family! ..o)..

There seems to be some confusion on how things are handled here in the New Members section so let me address those issues.

- This New Members section is for the new member to introduce their self and give us a brief synopsis of who you are (if you so desire) so that we can individually welcome you to the family. Please don't give us your life's story here, that more properly belongs in either the Your Beginnings or A Day In The Life Of A CD/TG sections, with the latter section being more of a continuous diary or blog (vs an individual outing or event).

- Any member who is looking for a dating hook-up (ie, an admirer) need go no further and they are asked to leave the forum; we are not a dating service and admirers are not allowed here. Period. =; [-(

- Returning members - meaning those who have been posting members but who have also been absent for any length of time, for whatever reason - please do not announce your 'return' here, this section is solely for the new member to introduce themselves. Returning members should let us know of their return by posting in either the Coping With Our Femme Side or CD & TG Talk sections.

All topics in this section will be locked no earlier than 1 month (*) after the topic was started, which means that no new posts will be permitted for that particular topic, and this change is effective immediately. Previously we were locking these topics 14 days after the last post was made, but not any more. So if anyone wants to greet the new member you now have up to 1 month to do so in the open forum.

As a reminder - and every new member is informed of this in their Account Activation email - all our rules are strictly enforced, especially for the Photo Gallery and avatars. Links to a few of our 'most popular' rules were included in that email but they are by no means the sum total of our rules; those will be found in our Forum Rules & Guidelines section; other helpful hints and tidbits can be found in the Ask Us . . . aka FAQs section. Be wise, please, and familiarize yourself with them. I don't like to don my "Cop Hat" but will do so when needed.

If anyone has any questions about our rules, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or any moderator via PM. If you are having problems with a certain activity - ie, getting in to the chat room, uploading photos (after you've met the criteria, of course), etc., please read through the topics in our Ask Us . . . aka FAQs section before starting a new topic in that section or contacting a moderator or administrator via PM. Chances are very good that your query has already been asked and answered.

Again, we're glad you have joined our cyber family, and we look forward to your participation!

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.