My Introduction

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Annie
Miss Emerald Goddess

My Introduction

Post by Annie »

I want to thank everyone for your kindness since I joined. Nice to find a place where I feel comfortable.

Annie's journey started about 10 years ago. My wife and I were meeting with another couple at the time and part of the foreplay involved taking photos of our wives in lingerie. The whole process was very erotic and led to some great sex, but I found myself wanting to try the lingerie and being the one in the pictures.
After a couple of years, I found myself wearing my wife's discarded thigh stockings whenever I could. I learned quickly that the nylon on my legs was wonderful. I began to buy my own and wore them whenever I felt I could get away with it.

About six months ago I told my wife that I no longer wanted to wear men's underwear and wanted only women's panties and that I had purchased a garter belt and my own stockings. She just looked at me and did not say anything. She has dropped a few snide comments now and then, but will not discuss it.

About four months ago, I was chatting with a friend of mine on line and he convinced me I should try wearing a bra. I thought about it and decided why not? I rummaged around in my wife's things and found one I could wear without stretching it out to badly. I wore that around the house for a few hours and enjoyed the tightness of it. I was hooked.

Over the next few months I purchased breast forms, heels, wig, dresses, some jewelry and makeup. I met a woman that would help me with my makeup and when my wife left town for ten days a month ago, I went to her and for the first time became Annie. I was so proud of what she looked when we were done. I really thought I was looking at my sister in the mirror. For the first time in a long time I looked like I felt. I spent the entire time my wife was gone as Annie.

My time as Annie has been reduced since my wife returned and I still try to engage her in conversation about this. Not having much luck there but I know I need to be patient.
Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are- Benjamin Franklin
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: My Introduction

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Annie.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Annie, Welcome to the Haven. Hope to see you on chat. You'll enjoy it here.
CathyAnn
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Thanks Annie for the intro. It sounds like you have taken your wife by a bit of surprise. In most situations communication is good. But she must first be ready to communicate and ready to hear what you say. It can be a tough call on your part as to what you should do. Lack of information can lead a person to imagine the worst. But too much information can lead to information overload and thinking it is alot more than it is.

Good luck with your wife and good to have you here.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Annie, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Annie, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Catriona

Post by Catriona »

Hi Annie, just spotted your post as I've not been on in a few days, welcome, i myself am new to the forum and I've found it a good place for help and information or just somewhere to be able to get things off your chest.
I came out to my SO a month ago and it was a big shock for her, but she says she still loves me and that given time she says she thinks she can get used to what i told her as being a crossdresser.
I'm giving her as much time as she needs, not sure if she ever wants to see me dressed but I'm not going to push the issue, we haven't spoken about my crossdressing since i came out to her, for me emotionally it's been a bit of a rollercoaster, i feel that a big weight has been lifted off of me since i told her, but at the same time feel guilty for putting it on her but i just had to tell someone as it was really making me feel bad and i felt I'd got to an age that i didn't want to regret never telling anyone.
I hope things work out for you and your SO.

Lots of love,

Catriona x
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Welcome to this friendly and supportive Haven Annie.
Requal
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Hi Annie,
Yep, sounds familar. Welcome to CDH, you will find lots of company here.
Good to have you here.

Hanna