Hi

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Kitty Pryde

Hi

Post by Kitty Pryde »

(Here a Little about my experience)

Ok well I know when I was young I try on some bras and felt that this was right thinking that I have breasts filling the cups of the bra, it seems a bit like what am I wearing. Yet the thought the thought appalled to me as I wasn;t fitting in at high school and bully's didn't help. (trying on the bras and that was at home) i thought it was a phase. Yet about 2009 I got in to roleplaying as woman and the thoughts of being a woman came back and this time I thought more about then just having breasts. Where I becoming the person I role-played as.

My mind is thinking this on the side that my Asperger's and mind make think that I have female feeling in thinking at time's. even though I like girls. I don't know if i'm coming off wrong or something else. If I'm trans then I say ok what to do as I don't know if I should come out to the world as it were. if I did h.r.t then I'm won't be a girly girl more like Ellen page a tomboy girl as it where. (what do you think ?) I'm 31 years old and living with family in the UK.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Hi

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome Kitty to the forum. Thanks for the bit of background. You have some good questions there. While we have good information here and can be of some help, those are some good questions that a professional should be also helping you with. They have the expertise to help you figure out those questions.

Here you can get lots of support and information to help you along your journey.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Kitty, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Kitty and welcome to our forum.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Kitty.

H.R.T. seems a long way from you. It could well be that you have a TG element, but that doesn't necessarily mean physical changes.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Hi Kitty and welcome.
I think the most important question to ask yourself to settle the issue of whether or not you are trans is "Would I feel happier if I were female?"
I expect having Aspergers syndrome would make a difference to the kind of support you would need from professionals but it doesn't necessarily mean you're not transgender.
I hope you enjoy being a member here and that, wherever your journey takes you, you find plenty of support and help from other members here x
Penny
Kitty Pryde

Post by Kitty Pryde »

Thanks to all you that are on here. I will have a look around and make a few posts.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Kitty, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi Kitty and welcome to this supportive and friendly Haven. I am sure there are an abundance of experienced persons at this address who could answer all your questions.
Requal