Hello everyone

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Crystal Joanne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Hello everyone

Post by Crystal Joanne »

Hi everyone, I’m Crystal. I’m 44 and I’ve crossdressed since I was around 6 or 7 years old.

My gender seems to act like a pendulum most of the time… swinging one way and then the other, not always following a predictable pattern. It might last for a week or change several times in a single day. It’s really weird yet I know the female or male side is still there no matter which one is in the driving seat. Sometimes my gender seems to be right in the middle which feels even weirder.

I’ve considered transition and I don’t personally feel it’s a suitable course of action for me. It might not make sense to many but I feel that my male and female sides need to coexist together. Some kind of balance seems to bring me the most benefit.

The main reason for joining is because I do get very lonely, I have no friends who are like me, nobody who can relate… and for years I’ve just bottled so much of this stuff up with no one to talk to. I’m really tired of being in long isolation so I think it’s time to snap out of that trend.

Hopefully I’ll be welcome here.

Crystal
xxxx
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Crystal.

Yup, balance.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Crystal Joanne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Crystal Joanne »

Thank you Anthony. :)
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome to the site Crystal. You sounds similar to myself. I have come to terms with myself being a male with both masculine and feminine traits. Most of the time I present a masculine image to the world but some times I present a feminine image to the world. Around the house I am often presenting a mixed image or guy in a skirt type of image. What ever works for you. Look forward to hearing more from you.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Crystal, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Crystal.
Welcome to the Haven. There are plenty of us to keep you company so you won't be lonely. Come chat with us.
Crystal Joanne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Crystal Joanne »

@CathyAnn, SilverLady and Kimberly. Thank you very much for the warm welcome. :)
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Crystal, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
Crystal Joanne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Crystal Joanne »

Thanks Donna. :)
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi Crystal. Welcome to a friendly and supportive Haven were you will fid lots of friends to share with.
Requal