I know, I am late, please excuse me....

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

I know, I am late, please excuse me....

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Actually my job is overhelming, and time for Georgette is quite scarce,
but must say I am so glad to join your delightful band of Girls, Ladies and mature Ladies !!
Thank you, I love you all.
Georgette.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: I know, I am late, please excuse me....

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Georgette.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome to the forum Georgette. -wel- Pull up a chair and enjoy some tea and conversation.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Georgette, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Hi, Kimberly -

My life ( a long life...) is a secret and continuous struggle between Georgette , my male gender, my sons and my adorate wife. I have had wonderful days going shopping around with my feminine soul and delightful days and nights making love with my wife, and days working, playing , speaking with my three sons. I am sure, I am a lucky vintage person....

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL :sigh:
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

GeorgetteDelys wrote:My life ( a long life...) is a secret and continuous struggle between Georgette , my male gender, my sons and my adorate wife....
Yes the struggle is real for us CD/TG. Finding time for our femme self and family is usually a major struggle for most of us. Then add in work and other commitments, often our femme self gets put on the back burner on low or even thrown in the back pantry shelf for a while. We do what we have to do often. Finding a balance between everything else and our femme needs can be a huge struggle, especially with kids in the mix or a not so accepting spouse.

Hang in there,

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Hi, SL -

Must admit : balancing between Georgette (my great love) and my male partner (in love with my spouse) is difficult, but extremely exciting. My impossible dream is living as a sister with my wife....

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL :sigh:
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Georgette, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
GeorgetteDelys
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by GeorgetteDelys »

Good evening DonnaT,
my beloved wife is in the living room looking relaxed at a good movie and I (georgette) am telling you a few meter from the door, sitting in front of my PC, that I am so glad to share my feminine nature with you and all the sisters, mothers and grandmothers of The Haven. At the moment my feminine nature is some lace top stockings under my jeans....But I'll tell you the story in a future message....
Hugs and hugs.
Georgette

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; … Please use the 'Reply' button, not the 'Quote' button. Thank you! - SL :sigh: