Greeting from Ireland

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Greeting from Ireland

Post by MaryEsther »

Hello, I'm MaryEsther. Due to MOH's total disapproval my CD-ing is secret and not very often, as opportunities are few. Furthermore, my femme clothes need to be stored in a secure hiding place and only accessed when the domestic coast is clear, like just now. MOH is away with her coachload of book club ladies touring NE England for a week.

Alas, I still work, so my potential CD-ing hours are still quite restricted. Dressing up remains a strictly leisure activity, so workplace attire is boringly conventional male.

Very fortunately we have green private acres around our home, so I can parade and even walk the big dogs 'en femme' far from prying eyes.
At age almost 77 I'm no Spring Chicken, so when I dress up it takes at least a quarter of a Century off my appearance, or so I like to think! Amazingly, I still engage in competitive rowing and train accordingly in my personal loft torture chamber, so the ould body looks not too flaccid.

M.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Greeting from Ireland

Post by DonnaT »

Hello Mary, -wel- to the forum.
DonnaT
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Mary, Welcome to the Haven. I am 74 and am retired. I'm lucky that my wife is okay with my dressing as long as I stay inside so I dress as much as I can. Unfortunately, my house is too visible to the street so I can't go outside and I would really like to. Not yet anyway.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Mary, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hi Mary, Welcome to our site. Understand the frustrations and consequences which makes many of us choose the option to hide who we are instead of facing the music so that we can just be who we happen to be in this life.

You look very nice...and I share your philosophy of doing everything possible to maintain the only body you have. I run a 5K every day, walk about a mile after, then walk my dog a half mile...I do 52 push ups, 52 leg raisers, 100 sit ups and some very light dumbell work to maintain my shoulders both of which suffered tears or damage in the past had surgery on one. I do reasonable vitamins, drink 64 oz of water and eat a portion controlled balanced meal plan so I am at my correct weight. Yep...
Oh I dye my hair to maintain my medium brown, and just had my upper front teeth bonded to restore my smile...yeah do all that you can. high 5!
Go with the flow
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Thank you troops for the responses.

Anne Bonny, I'm impressed with your training regime. Alas, some arthritis in my left wrist prevents me ever doing press-ups again (can't flatten that hand on the floor), so it has to be bench presses with a barbell. 5Km, 30mins or 10Km on my Concept 2 rowing machine depending on time available, also step-ups with dumbells as extra weight, abs crunches and pull-ups, chin to an overhead bar, just a few! Just three X weekly, as we do actual galley-slavery (unpaid!) on the water 3 X weekly....w/ends plus a 'red-eye' midweek outing at 6AM Wednesdays. These outings are mostly 15Km in an Eight, outing lasting roughly 1Hr 20Mins.

Diet: For 58 years now I have adhered strictly to the Seefood diet, although I have to admit that in recent years I have to be careful where I look!

M.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

What matters is doing what you can...what seems reasonable to you so that it is not a chore to keep up. I do know...Men are at risk of enlarging prostate and prostate cancer as we age so I know it is important to be more cautious and to start avoiding or eating a lot less of some things, while starting to include others...cruciferous vegetables, Walnuts, Salmon etc...
Go with the flow