oh my goodness.... THANKYOU all on here

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Davina

oh my goodness.... THANKYOU all on here

Post by Davina »

I really don't know where to begin. I hope someone reads this and can offer any advice or words of support....

this may sound stupid but Ive had a fairly boring and sheltered life. I genuinely had no idea there were other people out there like me and I dont know why I havent found this forum sooner. Possibly because Ive not looked owing the confused feelings ive had

Long story short, as a child playing hide and seek I used to hide in my mothers wardrobe and soon learned how much smoother womens clothes were. I couldnt help but put them on occasionally. Then as a teen Id 'borrow' my younger sisters clothes everytime the house was empty. I was convinced I was just a 'weirdo'. my parents referred to a local man as such who used to live near us who was an open / public cross dresser.

Suffice to say as an adult with my own place, Ive been cross dressing secretly for a few years, and as a result my sexuality is confused to say the least. Ive felt so guilty hiding this from the girlfriends and ex wife through the years. I used to mainly cross dress a part of a private sexual act, but have recently started to cross dress day to day - although never out of the house.

The incredible sense of release, freedom and happiness I feel when Im cross dressed has been so liberating and for the first time Ive been buying clothes that actually fit rather than tring to squeeze into tiny underwear. Im never going to convince anyone Im a woman in appearance and I would die if anyone found my 'stash' of womens clothes, as I live in a shared house now. But I am desperate to stand before someone, as the 'other' me. I feel I need some external validation, but not judgement, to show that this other me really exists, outside my own head. If this sounds familiar, please let me know
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: oh my goodness.... THANKYOU all on here

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Davina.

There are "support groups" for CDs. I don't know where you live, but there may be one in your area. You'd need to do a search on google.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Davina, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Davina, -wel- aboard.

Many CDs share your story, or similar.

Besides in person support groups, some bars also cater to the LGBTQ crowd. One just needs the confidence to venture out.
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome to the site.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Davina, Welcome to the Haven. :)