Hi from North Carolina

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Evelyn Sloan

Hi from North Carolina

Post by Evelyn Sloan »

Hi everyone! I am Evelyn. I am a 57 year old lifelong crossdresser. I joined here a while back and have been coming and reading here as much as I can. I am ready to be more active and participate in the discussions. As I become older it seems that my urge to dress has become stronger.
I have accepted myself long ago and even though I don’t understand why I have this urge I have learned to enjoy this side of myself.
I hope to meet new friends here and just be a part of this community. I will get some pictures up soon. ... Hugs, Evelyn
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Hi from North Carolina

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Evelyn, welcome back. I'M 74 but fairly new at cross dressing but I love it. I'm over the mountains in Northeast TN. Hope to see you in chat. look forward for more posts from you. CathyAnn.
Evelyn Sloan

Post by Evelyn Sloan »

Hi CathyAnn, it’s very nice to hear from you! I also love dressing, it makes me so happy when I expressing as a woman.
I was just over in Johnson City last weekend for a ballgame. Small world!! I look forward to seeing you around here!! Evelyn
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Evelyn, I live about an hour from Johnson City. I've only been there a few times, mostly to visit the train museum at ETSU. My wife and I were in Sparta in the beginning of June. Do you live anywhere near Ashville? My wife and I go to the fiber festival across the road from the airport. I am closeted so I don't go out dressed. I dress as much as I can at home as my wife is okay with.Love dressing. Hope we meet some day. I'm on chat a lot around ten to midnight. Come chat with us.We can do Pm sometime if you like. CathyAnn
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Welcome Evelyn to the site. Hope to see you joining in the posts and the chat room.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Evelyn, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Evelyn, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
Evelyn Sloan

Post by Evelyn Sloan »

Thanks Kimberly, SL, and Donna for the nice welcome!! I look forward to being here.
Evelyn Sloan

Post by Evelyn Sloan »

Hi CathyAnn, I will look for you in the chat next time I’m here. Look forward to talking to you!
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Evelyn, I'm usually on chat between ten and twelve pm. If you don't see me on check the next night.

CathyAnn