Saying Hello

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Dixie Darling
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Saying Hello

Post by Dixie Darling »

Well, let's see. . . I'm a 56 year old 100% heterosexual W/M crossdresser. I've been dressing as far back as I can remember. Married to the one and only wife I've ever had for 34 years now, but unfortunately for me she's totally non-accepting. Oh, she knows about my other side, but wants nothing whatsoever to do with it and refuses to discuss it in anything of a positive nature. I'm sure I'm like a lot of others on this list who have a lot more to tell, but that's pretty much me in a nutshell. I enjoy dressing most in a semiformal or "classy" style with a preference for dresses over anything else. I have a support oriented web site that has afforded me a lot of opportunities to help others (wives as well as CD's) learn more about the subject of crossdressing and from which I'm met and become friends with a lot of other sisters. Lots more about me and my 'standards' on my web site.

Dixie
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Dixie,

Welcome!!! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your wife not supporting you, but very proud to know you are still moving ahead with total acceptance of yourself. :) That is really, really cool. So is taking care of others who you said you've supported on other boards. =D>

It's great to have you here!!! :)

I look forward to reading more about you and also hopefully getting advice about issues dealing with CD'ing and life. :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :)

Beauty
GalicianGirl(SO)
Founding Member

Post by GalicianGirl(SO) »

Hi Dixie,

I just wanted to take a minute to give you a great big southern welcome. We have a bunch of fantastic people here to share your experiences with. I hope you will enjoy chatting with them... Happy posting.....

Sharon(SO)
Charlene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Charlene »

Hi Dixie. Nice to meet you. 8)