Hello

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Cyndee
Miss Crystal Goddess

Hello

Post by Cyndee »

Im abit confused how to work this site but give me time Just a hello for now and look foward to make some new friends

Cyndee :)
Carolynn
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carolynn »

Hi Cyndee. Glad you are here. :) The site is not all that hard to work with. If you need help, there are plenty around willing to help. It's a good place to be. :)
"It’s not given to anyone to have no regrets; only to decide, through the choices we make, which regrets we’ll have,"
David Weber – In Fury Born
Charlene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Charlene »

Hi Cyndee. This is a great plce. I'm sure you will love it here.....I know I do.
Sara
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Sara »

Hello, Cyndee:

You'll figure the site out in no time, an be making great friends soon. Welcome.

Sara
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Cyndee!!! :)

Welcome to our lovely online abode created by our awesome hosts Sharon and Shannon. :)

Take your time to get use to our surroundings and feel free to let anyone who is a member know if you have any questions.

As you can see, everyone here is helpful and very nice. :)

Thank you for joining!!!!! :)

Beauty
Shannon
Founding Member

Post by Shannon »

Welcome Cyndee,

I am glad you are here, and I am sure you will have no problem figuring out the site. It is pretty straight forward and don't worry about where to post..... The grouping is there only to help, not to limit.

I look forward to learning more about you.

Shannon
RikkiOfLA
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by RikkiOfLA »

Hi Cyndee,

Welcome to this serene corner of the Web!

Hope you'll get acquainted.

And yes, the mechanics of this forum (the software, not the people) can be a little disconcerting. But the people are warm and friendly, and more than make up for it.

Especially if you don't mind being reminded from time to time that you're crunchy and good with chocolate! :wink:
Love and respect,
Rikki
Cyndee
Miss Crystal Goddess

welcoming

Post by Cyndee »

thanks to all that have welcomed me here as I learn to navigate this site i hope to meet many of you via sharing, chats, and discusions

also is there a certificate given when understanding the navigation has been completed? :)

Cyndee
Alexandra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Alexandra »

"also is there a certificate given when understanding the navigation has been completed?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alexandra
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hi Cyndee,

Welcome aboard! :) I hope you'll enjoy the site (I know I do); it's a great bunch of people you've found here. Unfortunately, there's no certificate given for figuring out the site, nor are there cash prizes handed out for same. :wink: You'll learn eventually, though, I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Warm regards,
CJ
Nancy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Nancy »

Welcome Cyndee! Kind of new here my self but have found this to be a very nice place to come be with the girls. As you can see there is lots to do, think about and enjoy. Again welcome.
Nancy Elizabeth Lee
Life is what happens when we have made other plans.
RikkiOfLA
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by RikkiOfLA »

Hi again Cyndee,

I wasn't sure if this was you, the friend I know from real life!!! And it is! Wow!!

It's great to see you here! I think you'll really like this Forum. Everyone is sooo nice, and Beauty does a super job of moderating! This all adds up to NO spammers, flamers, or other bad mannered little BOYS like on CDDF. And the information here is really good, straight from the heart, as is the sharing. I think you'll really like it here!
Love and respect,
Rikki
Cyndee
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Cyndee »

Hi Rikki

Yes it is me, Cyndee, your friend of "real life". Thank you and al the other girls who have been so gracious in their welcome .

your friend Cyndee