This is sort of my out coming

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Shalindra
Miss Crystal Goddess

This is sort of my out coming

Post by Shalindra »

Hello everyone

My name is Shally :) It feels odd using this name now. I used it for many years pretending to be a female on-line, not i am using it as my name because i am opening up to my new world of who I am. I found out recently that i am transgender. I used to think that term only applied to people who changed their gender. I know better now. I have been dressing in private and alone for 36 years, since i was 4 years old. That sounds funny, being 4 and a cross dresser, but that is when I came into posession of my first dress, and i have desired to dress up ever since.

I have had much difficulty in my life and some of it has been aggravated by my dressing up, including my divorce. I am really new to this and since my divorce, I am discovering my freedom to express myself. and here I am. Thank you Beauty for leading me to this forum which you moderate.

I do not know what else to say. It almost feelins like you see in movies about people who go to AA meetings... My name is Brian/Shally/Shalindra, and i am transgender ...lol

Thank you for listening to my rambling

Shally
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hi Shally :) , so nice to meet you. I'm Carol Ann who is usually a day late and a dollar short. :? . You will find many friends here and people you can talk too :lol: on a lot of topics. We are all here for one another, so again welcome =D>
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Shally,

Nice name! ;)

Glad you could make it over here! :)

This is a great place!!! I'm sure you'll learn a lot about yourself. Not only do you learn from others about yourself, but you learn how women cope with a CrossDressing SO. :) There's also a friends and family section on the site.

We have an SO only area here where SO's are allowed to share their thoughts without any TG'd folks hindering or interupting their discussions. I know I've learned a lot about how they feel from there.

Shannon and Sharon are your hosts and all of the members here are just incredible, nice, and full of information. :) There are tons of great threads here too.

So, enjoy! :) Again, welcome!!! :)

Beauty
Anne
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Anne »

Welcome Shally!
Nancy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Nancy »

Welcome Shally, Come on in kick off the heels, or not, and check this place out. If you read something that you would like to coment on, reply. If you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to tell us about or just share with us, start a new topic.

I have resently joined this group and it has become my cup of coffee in the morning and my welcome home at night when I get home from work. The gals are always up to something and I have felt very welcome and have enjoyed my self here as I know you will also.

As far as starting to dress at four years of age? From what I have read you fit right in with a lot of the other gals. I started when I was ten years old just a late bloomer :wink:
Nancy Elizabeth Lee
Life is what happens when we have made other plans.
Charlene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Charlene »

Hi Shalindra. Welcome to the forum.

I like your name. :)
I am what I am, and that's all that I am.
Carolynn
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carolynn »

Hi Shally. :) So glad you found us and joined. I think you will enjoy all the people in this forum. There is quite a variety of past experiences to explore, but all share CDing in one way or another.
"It’s not given to anyone to have no regrets; only to decide, through the choices we make, which regrets we’ll have,"
David Weber – In Fury Born
SharonRose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by SharonRose »

Hi Shally,

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will find this website to be informative, and the people to be friendly.

Feel free to check out all of the discussion threads. You can read other stories of "beginnings" and even post your own if you like.

There is also a photograph gallery, and you can load your own picture or symbol to serve as your avatar.

Sharon Rose
Your future is what you make of it, so make it a good one.
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hi Shally,

Well, this time it seems Carol Ann is a day early and a dollar over. :wink: Allow me to join her, as well as the others here, in wishing you a warm and friendly welcome. You'll enjoy it here, I think. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Love,
Christina
GalicianGirl(SO)
Founding Member

Post by GalicianGirl(SO) »

Hi Shally,

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!! \:D/ I hope you will feel comfortable and right at home here.

Sharon(SO)
Shalindra
Miss Crystal Goddess

thank you

Post by Shalindra »

Thank you all for your warm welcome and confidence you show me. I am grateful to finally find a place like this. I will soonbe posting my story in the "my beginnings" forum and hope you will read it and enjoy it

Again thank you all very much

Shally
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Shally,

I look forward to reading your Beginnings post!

Beauty
Sara
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Sara »

Hi, Shally,

Like everyone else, I'm interested in hearing your story. You have certainly come to the right place. What you will find here is comfort and support and affection. Welcome.

Love,

Sara