Hi ho

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Jadhe
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Jadhe »

So you delete people because of that? Ooh, you rule with an iron fist. I like that. :)

Although, I have to remind myself not to ever make you angry. :wink:
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

No, no, Jadhe, you've got it all wrong; Shannon is a sweetie, really! It's Sharon you don't want to cross! :shock:

Just kidding, Sharon... :wink:

Love,
CJ
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hi Jadhe :) ,let me intro myself. I am Carol Ann who is always a day late and a dollar short :wink: . Most of the girls have told you all about us and believe it or not it's true :P. This is a wonderful place to be and you will not find any trash here as on other forums thanks to our host and friends ( y'all know who you are) rotf who keep a keen eye on things. So once again welcome from yours truly -wel- Carol Ann
Dixie Darling
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Dixie Darling »

Hi Jadhe and welcome to the forum. Oh, to be 21 again and know what I know now!!! :P

Since you've said you're relatively new at this let me offer you the information available on my web site. It's NOT like those sites you've seen that are off-color, "sleazy", etc, but rater a site that offers support. And that's support not only for the crossdresser, but for his wife or girlfriend. You'll find nothing offensive there - just solid information that you can USE.

Dixie Darling -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd
"If you're going to LOOK like a lady, then ACT like one too!"
Jadhe
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Jadhe »

Too many names! I have a bad memory when it comes to new names...so I'm just going to say thank you once again. And I'll be sure to check out that site, Dixie. :)