All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Danielle La Belle
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Danielle La Belle »

I am en editor for the public search engine, http://www.dmoz.org. I edit categories related to [crossdressing] and [male-to-female] under the society/transgendered category. I edit all related sub-categories such as [chat and forum], [personal pages] etc.

On a personal note. I currently live in the Central Florida area. I consult with small and medium businesses on integrating computer technology into their business plan.

I am married 34 years with 2 grandchildren. I enjoy various types of science related avenues and look forward to an active lifestyle on this forum.[/quote] :D
Make the most of every day!
Shannon
Founding Member

Post by Shannon »

And ofcourse there is Danielle, the first outside member of this forum.

Welcome... I look forward to many insightful postings, comments and stories from you. From what I have thus far learned about you you seem to have it pretty well together.... I hope that doesn't sound like a back handed comment.....

Glad to have you here.