New Girl in Town

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Nancy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Nancy »

FYI why my intrest in this Avatar of Julie's? Well, it's a sweet memory of something I did when I was young and dressing up in my older sisters things. If there were a few minor changes made to the girl in this illustration so that she looked more like a boy, then that would be me back then.

At times, when I did not have time to dress up in my older sisters things, I would hold her dresses and girlie things up in front of me while looking at my self in a full length mirror much like the one in this Rockwell illustration.

The mind has been both my friend and foe during my lifes journey as a CD. In relation to this memory my mind would help me make that much needed journy so that as I stood before the mirror ( that oh so magical mirror) all I saw was the reflection of that girl I wanted to be looking back at me.
Nancy Elizabeth Lee
Life is what happens when we have made other plans.