Hello I'm Melissa

All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Melissa
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Hello I'm Melissa

Post by Melissa »

Hello all

I don't use a femme name usually but have for this forum. I'm not a serious crossdresser in the sense that I crossdress to go out, I merely do it occassionally around the house which usually consists of underwear only. I am quite shy about my crossdressing and this forum has already helped me understand some things I have in common with some of you.

I look forward posting new topics in time.
Nancy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Nancy »

Melissa, so glad to see you have found that you fit in which is really one of the wonderful things about this fourm everyone is so nice and willing to just be there for everyone else. -wel-
Nancy Elizabeth Lee
Life is what happens when we have made other plans.
Jadhe
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Jadhe »

No one is going to judge you here, or make fun of you. That's for sure. As long as you crossdress, you're welcome here. And even if you wouldn't, I bet you would still be welcome! :)
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forum. Occasionally wearing a discreet pair of panties? Living full-femme full-time? Somewhere in between? It's all good, trust me. Labels and pigeonholing just aren't much of an issue here; we're just a good and friendly bunch of people exploring the meanings and possibilities, as well as the ups and downs, of crossdressing. Enjoy! :wink:

By the way, if going by a femme name makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to, you know. It's not a requirement--Gaven, Ed, and Allen will testify to that.

Again, -wel-

Love,
CJ
GalicianGirl(SO)
Founding Member

Post by GalicianGirl(SO) »

Hi Melissa,
Welcome to our little forum. -wel- It's great to have you aboard. :) I'm sure you'll feel right at home here with our fantstic group of people.

Sharon(SO)
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Melissa,

-wel- Glad to have you here!

I think there are people on the board who are casual dressers just like you are. You'll fit in perfectly!!! :)

Beauty