All new members are asked to please introduce yourself, just drop by and say "Hi"! *** Members who wish to re-introduce themselves upon returning from a prolonged absence are asked to post in either the "CD & TG Talk" or "Off Topics: Non-Gender Conversation" sections of the forum. Thank You! ***

Moderator: DonnaT

Jessie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jessie »

I am new to the forum and have been serching out for other people to talk about CD. I have been CD for many years but it has not been until recentaly that I relized that there is nothing wrong with what I do. I have recentaly told a family member and my oldest friend. My family member seams to be taking it in strides. My friend, as I can see it, just sees me as well a friend that we have always been. Any way I rambel, as I like to write, although my spelling does have some problems. I just wanted to say hello and sometimes ask for advices.

Jesse
Shannon
Founding Member

Post by Shannon »

Welcome to the forum Jesse,

We are glad you found it and look forward to hearing from you. Spelling......... We don't need no stinking spelling...... =;

My spelling is not the best either... you will fit right in.

As far as advice goes... ask what you want, and I am sure you will get comments. :-# (not)

That is the point of this place, tolearn from others and help some one else along the way.

Shannon
Jessie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jessie »

Thank You! :)