My extensions of me

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

My extensions of me

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

I am a bit of a creative person in many disciplines:

First off -- I act. I just finished 3 shows in a local theatre production. Played a villain. I really want to get a female role someday in a show.

Second -- I sing. I am a cantor in the Roman Catholic church. What this mean is that I do Gregorian chant of the liturgy.

Finally -- I write. About 15 years ago, I began to write female to male crossdressing fiction. The reasons where varied, but got down to a) it turned me :oops: :roll: , b) no one else did :-k , c) it was a direct poke in the eye to the overwhelming number of cookie cutter male to female stories out there :shock: , and finally -----

d) I wrote them casting my hopes and prayers [-o< to the winds so that sometime I would meet the girl in my stories -- a girl who CD'd as a boy to compliment my own CDing and a girl

Guess what -- it worked. I will privately share a link to my 'Amy Series' of stories if anyone is interested (I won't put the link here), as a few of them are a bit naughty. Odd though, as I matured in it, the naughtiness went away. In any event, I met my wife, who said to me "I want to be the girl in your stories". The rest is beautiful crossdressing history.

I find that writing is great therapeutic tool. It has helped me to exorcise many 'demons'. I will admit that I haven't written in years. I did have another chapter in my 'Amy Series' started, but never finished it, because, the reality is so much better than what I could write :)

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: My extensions of me

Post by DonnaT »

Toni_Lynn_P wrote:number of cookie cutter male to female stories out there
Hey, I resemble that remark!
DonnaT
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Oh -- I forgot to mention my hard rockin' punk chick persona -- Bunni Blade -- who is a part of the all boy crossdressing group The Boy Dolls. Bunni may dress like a girl, but she is all boy.

She is also so very unlike my 'real' persona. Or is she? I'd post a pic, but she might be too much/ risque for here (it doesn't show any thing or such, but still -- maybe at my blog.

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
(or maybe Bunni Blade)
Last edited by Toni_Lynn_P on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Coming from another a H/C OC Punk Chick I’m very interested :-) Are we talking about other current hardcore chicks like Brody Armstrong (The Distillers), classic H/C like Nancy Spungen (Sid’s sidekick), or those of grunge error such as Courtney Love (Hole). Perhaps you (like I) prefer the look of the chicks from the ‘80s post punk era like Siouxsie (and the Banshees), Poison Ivy (The Cramps), the girls from The Slits, or Blonde of course.
8)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Oh Robyn -- most definitely those bad girls of the 1980s. Siouxie Sue, Toyah Wilcox, and even Joan Jett. I guess it because they are so unlike who I am in a sense .. yet at the same time the same -- they have this tough masculine side, yet are feminine. Maybe that's why I love tomboys -- and when my wife dresses in guys clothes.

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

It will be back to stage for me in two weeks --- and -- ooohhh! I will be en femme! We are doing a 50s variety show -- just sining -- but I'll be sing the song The Great Pretender -- whilst dressed in 50s girl garb -- yes -- a Poodle Skirt! I will admit that I'll be a bit (a bit she says! :shock: ) campy!

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

That sounds like fun Toni-Lynn. I look forward to hearing about it. :)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Toni,

Need a backup singer? I can't sing, but I wear a mean petticoat (or two or three). Rock the 50's, Girl!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled