Story

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Debbie
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Re: Story

Post by Debbie »

I walk over put my glass of wine down. I straighten the shiny material of my blouse and nervously await the arrival of my visitor. The sound of my heels clump on the floor and the air smells of expensive perfume.
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

A tall, dark haired man enters the room. He is ruggedly handsome with a ruddy complexion that screams masculinity and a man who has seen all sides of life. But it is the steely brown eyes that are most captivating, and reflect a combination of toughness and kindness. Even his clothing offered the dichotomy of his personality. While not quite what you would call impeccable, it was neat and manly. While he would admit later that he was awed by the fine specimen of womanhood he found in front of him, at this time he gave no indication of being overly impressed with her beauty.

Man: Good evening ma'am. I'm Brock Duvall and you called for a private investigator.
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Christina:hi yes would you come into my office please.we walk in and I shut the door. I slink over to my seat with my satin blouse shining and rippling in the office light. Why I called you is about my husbands accounts. I think there is something very suspicious going on.i wouldn't like to think anyone had an interest in his company. So that's where you come in sir!
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

There are some worrying things I found. But I have better things to be doing so that's were you come in. I can't risk my position as one of the most influential women in America.i sit down and cross my legs with a smile
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Duvall noticed those gorgeous gams right away. He was fixated on them, and almost missed that smile. He did catch it though, and he wondered exactly what that meant. Duvall recovered his senses and said: Look Christina, may I call you Christina or Tina, if this is about a cheating husband, I'm really not interested. But I can refer you to someone is more into that type of case.
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Yes I would like that!
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Duvall reached for his wallet and started look for a card to give to this beautiful woman sitting in front of him. He caught a glimpse of those long slender legs. Looked at the way that satin blouse drifted across those shapely breasts. And finally, he met the gaze of the most dazzling set of eyes he'd seen in a long time. he put the card back in the wallet and said: Is this really about just a cheating husband?
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Christina smiles and picks up her glass of wine looking away