What is your favorite smell...

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Cindy Louise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Cindy Louise »

I love the smell of Fressia flowers. I've grown them indoors in pots for the last 15-20 years. When they are in full bloom they filled the house with their fragrance.

http://www.clareflorist.co.uk/ProdImage ... alue-1.jpg
Ms Denier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Ms Denier »

When I was a boy the smell of walking into my Grandmothers house was the best I can remember. She was the BEST Italian Noni one could have and she lived to cook....the smell of her home was special.

Not to ruin all of this, but on another level of fetish, when I was a boy I loved the well worn scent of my mothers stiletto heels after she wore them all day, something about that leather and nylon scent drove me crazy....fetishes are so odd and how they start!!
"From the tips of the toes to the tops of the hose"....Elmer Batters
Erin Francis
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Erin Francis »

this might be gross but the smell of a skunk reminds me of where i grew up and that im almost home

got to love fresh road kill in spring
To thy own self be true every thing else is details
Allie Nichole
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: What is your favorite smell...

Post by Allie Nichole »

yep yep thats a little gross. :sick:

My favorite smell is the tea i brew in the mornings.

Spearmint sprigs and leaves, (Home Grown in a pot)
Brown Sugar,
Vanilla Extract,
And lemon citrus

I bring the water to a simmer and add the spear mint, once the leaves are wilted i add the Vanilla extract (About two caps full) and lemon citrus (about half a medium lemon) than once i pour it in a coffee cup i add a bit of brown sugar (About a teaspoon). starts my morning off right.
To be sane is to be normal,
To be normal is to be avarage,
To be avarage is to be Mediocre,
-I never thought mediocricy was worth striving for!
MariMar
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by MariMar »

The smell of Nail Polish sends me feel so Girly that I just want to sit on my bed with all my makeup jewelry and enjoy myself with different style looks..... *-*
"Life is too short, Enjoy it 100%"

Love MariMar,
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Mother nature's smells, it has to be lilac. Reminds me of the perfume my wife used to wear before she became allergic to it.

Man made smell? Avgas, hands down. When on the tarmac, I like to walk under a wing and let a little of it drip on my shirt when pilots or crew are draining condensate from their tanks. Makes me want to suit up and fly again. I'm permanently grounded now, because of a recent stroke. I still hang with my flying club though, just a super bunch to be with. I guess aviation is just "in my blood".

XOXO,
Deb
Sarah Beth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Beth »

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.... it smells like victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not really but couldn't resist that.

I like the smell of hickory or Applewood mixed with smells of the meat roasting.

I like the smell of the wild flowers spread out across a glen in the Colorado Rockies.
I like the smell of fresh cut pine and the smell of red cedar.
I like the smell of my wife after her bath.
There are other things too but the list would go on and on
"It takes all kinds of kinds"
Miranda Lambert
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

I might want to add another man-made smell. I walked into my local JCP store the other day. The smell of the sizing that the clothing factories put of their stuff was overpowering and hit me the second I opened the door. That smell literally hypnotized me. I became like a heat seeking missile. As soon as I "locked in" on that smell, I headed straight for the lingerie dept. All other clothing racks became just a blur, as I headed straight toward my addiction. I had to check out some new panties they got in the day before. I guess maybe its similar to the way an alcoholic would act when picking up the smell from an open liquor bottle.

hugs,
Deb
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Hi girls, I love the sent of the mountain above timberline. It's clean, and flavored with scents of wild flowers, and earth. As you descend back down into treeline the forest pines flood your senses with their strong pine smell along with the forest carpet of flowers, and the decay of dead plant life cycling back to new life. These scents are heightened after a rain storm.

Samantha