This really happened

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Kitty
Miss Silver Goddess

This really happened

Post by Kitty »

Years ago, a friend asked me to go to the cinema/theater with him to watch Dawn of the Dead.

A zombie film/movie. So I did.

During the Interval, I went to get some refreshments, some juice and ice cream. On my way there I was stopped by a man who said, 'it only took a second didn't it'

I asked what took a second. He said 'time travel'. Err, I was confused. 'Excuse me,' I said as I brushed passed him.

'You'll remember me,'he said. I thought it was a creepy remark and forgot all about it.

Twenty years later and I was in the cinema/theater again. During the interval I went to get some ice cream. A man's voice could be heard.

'It only took a second didn't it.'

Those words hammered home into my brain. What the!

I turned around and it was the same man. He hadn't aged a day. What the! ..OO..
You get one life, live it the way you want - as long as you don't harm others
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: This really happened

Post by Samantha »

Now that was pretty deep...

Samantha <>
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

I got chills! Wow, eerie for sure! I think there's a movie here!

:-k :-k Olivia
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Creepy. What age did he come from? Maybe a ghost from the cinema.
Requal
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Personally, I think you may have slipped into time compression mode. I'm presently dealing with that exact same thing in my personal life. This of course begs the question: What is eternity? Is it an infinite supply of time or is it outside the realm of time altogether? That is of course assuming you believe we are presently existing in eternity, or technically aeviternity. In total time compression of course something that happened 20 years ago is happening right now, concurrent with what is actually happening now. Possibly all time is being compressed until it equals zero!! Something to think about.

XOXO
Deb
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Deb, now that's pretty deep! I do though, feel like I'm compressed everyday when the alarm goes off; it's definitely an eternity just to getup! Y'know I think it's A out of body experience that I have. Just hit the snooze button.... <>

Samantha